Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 64 of 69 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast
Results 1261 to 1280 of 1364
  1. #1261
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Khajit View Post
    He was talking about the ANNM drop/augment.
    I don't understand why his comment was relevant either. Guess he was trying to point out that ACC has been added to a set of hand armor before? But I don't see how Barone with +6 DEX even remotely compares to Dusk with +4 ACC. What is this, I dont even

  2. #1262
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    Quote Originally Posted by Valisk View Post
    I don't understand why his comment was relevant either. Guess he was trying to point out that ACC has been added to a set of hand armor before? But I don't see how Barone with +6 DEX even remotely compares to Dusk with +4 ACC. What is this, I dont even
    You are talking to the premier WAR/DNC tank. He tanks Faust with four WHMs. I am pretty sure he knows what he's talking about.

  3. #1263
    Pied Piper of the Homos
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,408
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocl View Post
    You are talking to the premier WAR/DNC tank. He tanks Faust with four WHMs. I am pretty sure he knows what he's talking about.

    YouTube - WAR/WHM (As a support tank) vs Jormungand

    Should've have known him when he was on the WAR/WHM tanking tangent.... lol.

  4. #1264
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    17,539
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Valisk View Post
    I don't understand why his comment was relevant either. Guess he was trying to point out that ACC has been added to a set of hand armor before? But I don't see how Barone with +6 DEX even remotely compares to Dusk with +4 ACC. What is this, I dont even
    Barone can get haste as augment too. He was saying 6 dex 3 haste

  5. #1265
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    65
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    Quote Originally Posted by byte View Post
    Meet Barone hands. Something very similar has been available for some time now..

    Barone Manopolas - FFXIclopedia, the Final Fantasy XI wiki - Characters, items, jobs, and more

    (With 6DEX instead of 4acc)

    Also, not wasting 200-400k a pop and actually making profit from the crafting items which drop from it.
    ..... Seriously now. You really need to explain WTF is the point your trying to make. Cause it looks like your were attempting to flame, but failing at it.

  6. #1266
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    17,539
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Utile View Post
    ..... Seriously now. You really need to explain WTF is the point your trying to make. Cause it looks like your were attempting to flame, but failing at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    Barone can get haste as augment too. He was saying 6 dex 3 haste
    ^

  7. #1267
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    65
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    ^
    Yeah, i get that. But not seeing the point he was trying to make unless that was the only point he had. But then he is comparing something that is useful to only 2 jobs vs something useful that is useful to 14 jobs. Which in turn makes his whole post pretty lol to me, and I imagine many others aswell.

  8. #1268
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    70
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Go to hell Foober, keep getting resist bind, stun, charm.

  9. #1269
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    772
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Got these 2 from valley tonight.

  10. #1270
    Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    17,291
    BG Level
    9

    Magic Accuracy on a PLD only shield?

    ...what the fuck?

  11. #1271
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    4,753
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    Magic Accuracy on a PLD only shield?

    ...what the fuck?
    So Byte can land Banish II against Jorm, duh

  12. #1272
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    770
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Ada Rusheart
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    For those times when you just gotta land sleep on /RDM, but you're on 95% TP and don't want to reset to 0.

    Happens all the time, right?

  13. #1273
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    58
    BG Level
    2

  14. #1274
    An exploitable mess of a card game
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    13,197
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    Tamao: D Scythe with STR+1 DEX-1 AGI-1 Ice+8 Critical Hit Rate+3

  15. #1275
    Pied Piper of the Homos
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,408
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Klaatu View Post
    Got these 2 from valley tonight.
    That THF is hmmm.

  16. #1276
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    772
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    You think?

  17. #1277
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    772
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Decided to risk a Hauberk and here's what I got...

  18. #1278
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    Judging by the fact that we're pretty positive you can't get any of the stats an item already has unless it's -X, I wouldn't even begin to think of trying haubs. I can see a scorp harness etc, but we haven't seen a single body augment that would ever be worth having on haub vs the risk of -str or -dex.

  19. #1279
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    772
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Really? I didn't know I needed your permission to trade my items. And yet there it is. A positive stat that the item already has.

  20. #1280
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Klaatu View Post
    Really? I didn't know I needed your permission to trade my items. And yet there it is. A positive stat that the item already has.
    Just because this is nicer, friendlier advanced doesn't mean your rampant stupidity and failed attempt at looking a badass will go over well.

    Don't lash out because you were too stupid to pick up on information that's been around for weeks. Oh man hope you get some INT+ on your haub guy. Who the fuck even uses Hauberk anyways? Get a fucking Haubergeon +1 and get the fuck out.

Page 64 of 69 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The sky is falling: player with token hacked? (lolIE)
    By Eanae in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 930
    Last Post: 2011-01-06, 17:10
  2. Random question - what causes LSes to break
    By Cesaria in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2009-05-24, 15:32
  3. Which Pankration command causes Wivre to use Granite Skin?
    By Spider-Dan in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2009-01-11, 16:56