Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 8 of 69 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 1364
  1. #141
    THAT MACHINE IS NOT A SIR, YOU HAVE TO CALL IT "MR. MACHINE"
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,204
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocl View Post
    Everyone. Cancel your Content IDs, we'll show Square Enix a message by force. We won't take this shit anymore!
    We all know how this turns out, we all collectively turn around and buy the next crappy 10 dollar expansion instead.

  2. #142
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    421
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

    You should enjoy the game the same way I enjoy it!

    No, fuck you, enjoy it the way I do!

    Fuck you for having an opinion!

    Fuck you for not caring about my opinion!

    Epic hypocrisy

    Does that about cover it?

    I would go upgrade shit if I were home just to post the pics and move this thread along.

  3. #143
    Oh, you've got green eyes.
    Oh, you've got blue eyes.
    Oh, you've got grey eyes.

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,821
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Fridell View Post
    Wow, so many assholes QQ pull so many original cards at those of us intelligent enough to understand what this is all about.
    So many morons QQ it is unbelievable.

    You idiots QQ love to see stuff you've been working on for months / year end up like a sidegrade or even better then your existing pieces?
    It cannot seriously be just me Drace & Neosutra + few others who see the problem in this? 5 min work for woot, and don't drag the fucking Bonanzaa QQ into this discussion.



    Added this so stupid people QQ might be able to read it again and perhaps REFLECT upon this.
    me and Drace
    holy christ, bawwwwwwwwwwwwww

    I never saw so few people quoted so many times; and don't drag neosutra into it, at least he states his point without going all tourettes and sobbing

  4. #144
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    I'm not the one crying about the system though, so it's not really hypocritical.

    I don't care how you enjoy the game, however if you equate your enjoyment by having the best equipment and it being almost impossible to obtain, then I will in turn think you might have an issue.

  5. #145
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,859
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Vedder View Post
    Fuck Yeah! Just like your Hautclaire is insignificant because someone got one in Bonanza. PREACH IT BROTHER!
    Yes, it does lol.

    Haut is a situational peice at best. What makes it "trophy" worthy is the shit drop rate and limited supply. Spending a year+ farming a mob to finally get a drop, then watching the lvl 73 guy pick the right 3 numbers and getting the same drop IS insulting.

    If I spent 2 years getting my usukane body (hypothetical ofcourse ), then saw a guy augment a SH to have the exact same stats, ya I would flip the fuck out. It isnt that I am "angry that someone else has an item that compares to mine", its that "SE put in massive time sinks and requirements for some items, just to have them replaced by a lotto system that takes no skill what so ever".

    It has been said before, if the best items are replaced by equally challenging fights/mobs/events, no one would be complaining.

    FoV is not that. FoV is mog bonanza on a daily basis.

  6. #146
    THAT MACHINE IS NOT A SIR, YOU HAVE TO CALL IT "MR. MACHINE"
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,204
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    I'm not the one crying about the system though, so it's not really hypocritical.

    I don't care how you enjoy the game, however if you equate your enjoyment by having the best equipment and it being almost impossible to obtain, then I will in turn think you might have an issue.
    I hire 1000 dollar an hour escorts and tell them to stand across the room fully clothed watching tv while I'm cuffed to the bed

    really gets me off

  7. #147
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    Quote Originally Posted by Neosutra View Post
    FoV is not that. FoV is mog bonanza on a daily basis.
    And if you bought Mog Bonanza Marbles you have no right to criticize anything.

  8. #148
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,859
    BG Level
    8

    But ya, anyways. Im not really devoted enough to this issue to argue or care about it. Was just agreeing with some people on a few points.

    Look forward to seeing some of the possibilities.

  9. #149
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,324
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by Neosutra View Post
    Yes, it does lol.

    Haut is a situational peice at best. What makes it "trophy" worthy is the shit drop rate and limited supply. Spending a year+ farming a mob to finally get a drop, then watching the lvl 73 guy pick the right 3 numbers and getting the same drop IS insulting.

    If I spent 2 years getting my usukane body (hypothetical ofcourse ), then saw a guy augment a SH to have the exact same stats, ya I would flip the fuck out. It isnt that I am "angry that someone else has an item that compares to mine", its that "SE put in massive time sinks and requirements for some items, just to have them replaced by a lotto system that takes no skill what so ever".

    It has been said before, if the best items are replaced by equally challenging fights/mobs/events, no one would be complaining.

    FoV is not that. FoV is mog bonanza on a daily basis.
    Man... you are welcome to your own opinion, of course. I just can't get with it. Nothing that happens to anyone else is going to affect me enough to "flip the fuck out".

    If anything, I applaud and congratulate anyone that wins this new daily mog bonanza on improving their chars and coming out a winner.

    So again, if you are reading this and you get a Weskit with INT+6 (or more), I salute you. Bravo, good sir or madam, bravo! I'm not wasting any of my items on this shit though, lol. Ok, maybe a Warwolf's Belt for the lulz.

    P.S. - I thought you didn't give a fuck about this Neo, sigh.

  10. #150
    Oh, you've got green eyes.
    Oh, you've got blue eyes.
    Oh, you've got grey eyes.

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,821
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Tempyst View Post
    I GOT MY HAUTECLAIRE FOR REAL GUYS

    NOT LIKE ONE OF THOSE BONANZA LOSERS

    MAKE SURE YOU RESPECT HOW LEGITIMATE I AM
    they should put price tags on ffxi items, with how long it took to get that item on it like a crafter's signature

    I LEFT MY WIFE TO GET THIS E. BODY!!
    Spoiler: show
    AND NOW THESE FUCKS GET ONE IN 5 MINUTES WITH NO SKILL?!!?!?!?




    then people can be more REAL than others, even if statistically sidegraded

  11. #151
    DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,606
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    4

    Moved from Media, have fun.

  12. #152
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    228
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Can't wait to start doing this stuff. Guess I should lv a low job through dunes and Qufim. heh

  13. #153
    Official THE Alpha and Omega
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    5,892
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I swear to god, I don't see the auto-refresh on this augmented weskit.

  14. #154
    Witty Custom Title
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,849
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Eticket Pogona
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    I almost want to get one now just to annoy the whiners in this thread.

    SE has been doing this for years. I'm not sure why people are surprised by it.

  15. #155
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    It could take someone just as long to get a weskit with +6 INT as it could take someone to get a Morrigans robe.

    I dont know why people act like you are going to get +6 INT every time you go.

    If you wanna compare it to like, Hauty, someone could go 1/1 on Hauty as well. Does that cheapen the value?

    It takes 5 mins or whaver to kill the FOV NM, hell, its not like Kings are really that hard anymore.

  16. #156
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,151
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Or the Accuracy, Attack, and Strength!

  17. #157
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,397
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    I would like to see this augment land on Genie Weskit. 7 MAB + 6 INT

    Would that beat Morrigan for damage?

  18. #158
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,651
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxxthepenguin View Post
    I swear to god, I don't see the auto-refresh on this augmented weskit.
    Took the words outta my mouth. I also don't see a set bonus.

    Also, by math 6INT and 6MAB is approximately equal to 9MAB and 3MACC
    Morrigan's 8INT and 5MAB is approximately equal to 9MAB and 4MACC
    Edit: Genie would be 6INT and 7MAB ... so thats 10MAB and 3MACC


    Add on the fact that this thread will soon be followed by someone getting -3INT, -3MND, +6 AGI on a Genie and I'd say that this is a perfectly acceptable reward for tackling the hardest NM in the game .... the "Squareenix Random Number Generator of DOOOOOOOM!! (TM)"

  19. #159
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxxthepenguin View Post
    I swear to god, I don't see the auto-refresh on this augmented weskit.
    Because everyone idles in weskits.

  20. #160
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    228
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    LS member reported a Dragon Harness with +8 acc. Ofcourse I can't screen it atm. :/

Page 8 of 69 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The sky is falling: player with token hacked? (lolIE)
    By Eanae in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 930
    Last Post: 2011-01-06, 17:10
  2. Random question - what causes LSes to break
    By Cesaria in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2009-05-24, 15:32
  3. Which Pankration command causes Wivre to use Granite Skin?
    By Spider-Dan in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2009-01-11, 16:56