Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 431
  1. #221
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,411
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    I hope and am expecting this movie to be hot garbage and I'm so excited for that to be the case. Maybe I'll catch it on tnt like avatar.
    Even so, there are still two more in development.

  2. #222
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    how come in the trailer before jumping on the bird the guy throws his sword from his left hand to his right hand?

  3. #223
    Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    Even so, there are still two more in development.
    Wait what?

  4. #224
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,411
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    It's a trilogy.

  5. #225
    Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    The dumpster fire is now a tire fire.

  6. #226
    Certified Enhancement Shaman
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,872
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Meph Taru
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos

    Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    Wait what?
    seriously, fuck movies and their trilogies

  7. #227
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,181
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Bleeding Hollow

    Wait, it's a trilogy... of Warcraft 1? Not, like, 1 & 2?

    That would be spreading things thinner than The Hobbit, which is saying a great deal.

  8. #228
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,411
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    Film nearly finished, Plan to be a Trilogy, VR App available to view the Skies of Azeroth

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...x.legendary_vr | https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lege...r/id1007098842
    .

  9. #229
    Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    :\

  10. #230
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    I basically want a live action version of the Arthas novel, but I doubt we will ever get that. Arthas' story is my absolute favorite though.

  11. #231
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,421
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Delirium View Post
    Garona Halforcen doesn't look like other orcs huh?
    I know, just saying she doesn't seem to carry much orc, other than teeth, would have figured Orc would have been more dominant but w/e you know it's a movie haha.

  12. #232

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    7,703
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Dantrag View Post
    I know, just saying she doesn't seem to carry much orc, other than teeth, would have figured Orc would have been more dominant but w/e you know it's a movie haha.
    if you aren't familiar with the Warcraft lore, don't read unless you want spoilers
    Spoiler: show
    She is half-Orc and half-Draenei. She was bred by Gul'Dan and came out very human looking. No explanation as to why as far as I know

  13. #233
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,421
    BG Level
    9

    /doh

    Spoiler: show
    I didn't even know Draenei were even part lore at this time(been a long time since I've played any of the games). I really just want a Warcraft 4 at this point

  14. #234

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    7,703
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Dantrag View Post
    /doh

    Spoiler: show
    I didn't even know Draenei were even part lore at this time(been a long time since I've played any of the games). I really just want a Warcraft 4 at this point
    Spoiler: show
    They probably aren't. It was thought from WC1 that she was half orc half human. Only came out later she was half draenei instead. It's weird Warcraft lore stuff.

  15. #235
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,421
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Delirium View Post
    Spoiler: show
    They probably aren't. It was thought from WC1 that she was half orc half human. Only came out later she was half draenei instead. It's weird Warcraft lore stuff.
    Spoiler: show
    I'm guessing THAT won't make it into the movie

  16. #236
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Spoiler: show
    Actual Draenei lore? LOL yeah it won't.

  17. #237
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,825
    BG Level
    9

    So on a scale from hot garbage to a landfill built inside an actively erupting volcano, how bad will this movie be?

  18. #238
    Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    The far end of the bad part of that comparison.

  19. #239
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph


  20. #240
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,092
    BG Level
    8

    Am I the only one to whom this looks like game cutscenes pasted together with some movie. I can't get over how disconnected the CGI is here.

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast