Page 167 of 669 FirstFirst ... 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 217 ... LastLast
Results 3321 to 3340 of 13378
  1. #3321
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,862
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    ITT: Losing in striking is now beasting someone.
    But he got two awkward takedowns that he did nothing with!

  2. #3322
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    who is excited for daley to go to strikeforce and get ktfo by nick diaz?

  3. #3323
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    But he got two awkward takedowns that he did nothing with!
    sadly in the eyes of american judges that would be enough to say he was winning.

  4. #3324
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,497
    BG Level
    10

    Any site I can go to watch UFC 113? Downloading is taking forever and I kind of want to watch it tonight before coworkers kill it for me tomorrow. Take into consideration I've also ignored all your posts today.

  5. #3325
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    sadly in the eyes of american judges that would be enough to say he was winning.
    Two Americans and one french Canadian.

  6. #3326
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Ok, so who will be the next champion to fall?

    HW Brock Lesnar
    MW Anderson Silva
    WW Georges St. Pierre
    Out of all the champs I would say
    Edgar
    Brock and Shogun tie (depends on when Cain fights Brock I think, and Shogun will lose because no one can seem to hang on to a belt at lhw)
    Anderson
    GSP (he is basically looking at only rematches of guys he has already soundly beat)

  7. #3327
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,862
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Hirokei Kiaza View Post
    Any site I can go to watch UFC 113? Downloading is taking forever and I kind of want to watch it tonight before coworkers kill it for me tomorrow. Take into consideration I've also ignored all your posts today.
    3 of the fights are up on MMA-tv.net

  8. #3328
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,390
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg View Post
    Out of all the champs I would say
    Edgar
    Brock and Shogun tie (depends on when Cain fights Brock I think, and Shogun will lose because no one can seem to hang on to a belt at lhw)
    Anderson
    GSP (he is basically looking at only rematches of guys he has already soundly beat)
    So you are picking Lesner over Carwin?

  9. #3329
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    3 of the fights are up on MMA-tv.net
    Except that not everyone can get in there...

  10. #3330
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,188
    BG Level
    10

    Lesnar and Edgar are obviously the next champs to fall.


    Also, poor J-Mac. I wanted him to get a good second run in the UFC.

  11. #3331
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    So you are picking Lesner over Carwin?
    I give it 65/35 for Lesnar. Carwin has a power advantage but I still really haven't been impressed by him aside from that.

  12. #3332
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

  13. #3333
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    What's ambulamps in Portuguese.

  14. #3334
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,685
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by FNH View Post
    Koscheck as a pussy faker
    I fucking hate Koscheck so much for this shit. I think he's the only guy in the UFC I would want to see have real harm done to their person, since that's two fights in a row where he did that crap.

  15. #3335
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    maybe people should stop trying to knee him in the face when he is down.

  16. #3336
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg View Post
    I give it 65/35 for Lesnar. Carwin has a power advantage but I still really haven't been impressed by him aside from that.
    Lesnar also has that freakish speed.

    But we havent really seem him get hit yet.

  17. #3337
    2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,467
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by TheKoolAidMan View Post
    Lesnar also has that freakish speed.

    But we havent really seem him get hit yet.
    In the second fight w/ mir, Mir hit him in the face like...once and it seemed like Lesnar was very averse to getting smacked in the face.

    I think the main thing Lesnar brings is the weight advantage and actually having to cut to 265 - most HWs havn't had to cut and it's been a pretty lazy shallow talent division - see Couture vs Timmeh.

    It's got a lot better since then though.

  18. #3338
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,685
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    maybe people should stop trying to knee him in the face when he is down.
    Neither of which even hit him. It is ironic that back to back opponents did the same shit yeah, but both times trying to sell that you got kneed in the eye when you weren't even hit is just downright lame. It's a goddamn shame that he managed to win both of those fights legit, cause I really wanna see someone beat him to a pulp. Now we just get to wait about a year for him to lose by decision to GSP, yay.

  19. #3339
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    One of the former ring card girls was fired for publicly saying that Koscheck was faking an illegal knee (the one before the daley one)

    oops

  20. #3340
    ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,967
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Anderson now has no reason to resist permanently going to LHW. From what i understand certain conditions will force the situation anyways.

Page 167 of 669 FirstFirst ... 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 217 ... LastLast