Page 189 of 669 FirstFirst ... 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 239 ... LastLast
Results 3761 to 3780 of 13378
  1. #3761
    ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,967
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    fuckin stream died

  2. #3762
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    oh god

  3. #3763
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,193
    BG Level
    10

    My stream died -.-

  4. #3764
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,044
    BG Level
    6

    So thats how it happened, Randy Couture must be pissed

  5. #3765
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    overaggressive owned

  6. #3766
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,410
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Fedor lost.

  7. #3767
    hello kitty skeet skeet
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    248
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    dead stream what happend?

  8. #3768
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    incoming dana white tweet

  9. #3769
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,410
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Noob moved into a triangle choke. I'm still shocked.

  10. #3770
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,193
    BG Level
    10

    I got no stream... What happened!

  11. #3771
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    372
    BG Level
    4

    damn it. same...stream died.

  12. #3772
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    fedor was reckless in the GNP and didn't address the armbar/triangle danger and kept pounding and got caught in the sub and eventually tapped out

  13. #3773
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,410
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Werdum had him in a Triangle and an arm bar, Fedor was fucked. Fedor got way too over aggressive, and walked into it.

  14. #3774
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,193
    BG Level
    10

    History in the making, and all my friggin streams dies. GTFO. I need to find a clip of this somewhere.

  15. #3775
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    Fedor was acting like he had hurt him and was trying to finish, but Werdum didn't get stunned really - he got knocked down but he wasn't in trouble and Fedor got overaggressive and ended up in a triangle choke...armbar...something. Not sure which part made him tap.

  16. #3776
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    423
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Fuck I'm most pissed most because Dana White will be so far too happy to say 'told you so' now.

  17. #3777
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    god wanted fedor to lose so I don't know why dana would gloat over an act of god

  18. #3778
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    423
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    It was the triangle that finished it but Werdum was working on an armbar at the same time for a bit.

  19. #3779
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,410
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    LOL @ the the question about Fedor's future in Strikeforce.

  20. #3780
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,193
    BG Level
    10

    He lost. He's obviously the worst fighter on the planet now.

Page 189 of 669 FirstFirst ... 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 239 ... LastLast