Considering how hard of a shot it took Anderson Silva to KO Leben, I don't think Sexyama can throw anything that would penetrate his chin, so yeah.
Considering how hard of a shot it took Anderson Silva to KO Leben, I don't think Sexyama can throw anything that would penetrate his chin, so yeah.
20-18 amirite?
half the sportsbetters are crazy because akiyama beat him without much contention in my eyes
what did you guys score round 2
Sexy is gassed to all shit.
damnit leben, stop trying to win this fight, it's making me tense up when he goes for subs
Oooooh, Fucking Nice Leben
LEBEN!!!1
Akiyama really needs to learn to cut some weight, I fucking hate that japanese fighters dont cut weight except Okami. He'd be a beast at 170 and would still be smaller than a few guys.
OMG
wow bonnar and now leben lol
Wow, nice comeback by leben.
HOLY SHIT
Now Akiyama knows to keep his mouth shut.
2 wins in 2 weeks lol
noooooo
Leben subbing AKIYAMA is one the most ridiculous things to happen in MMA.
"I'm here with the loser"
Steve "Cold Stone Creamery" austin