Page 214 of 669 FirstFirst ... 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 264 ... LastLast
Results 4261 to 4280 of 13378
  1. #4261

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Struves getting fucked up lol

  2. #4262
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,773
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Holy fuck, what a knockout

  3. #4263
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,240
    BG Level
    10

    lol, came back from death.

  4. #4264

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Fucking wow, nice comeback

  5. #4265
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,044
    BG Level
    6

    what just happened

  6. #4266
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,712
    BG Level
    10

    lmao wow, I'll never count this guy out again.

  7. #4267
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    wow, what a comeback. I also love the shot of 4 foot nothing joe silva standing next to a hunched over struve and still being towered over

  8. #4268
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,240
    BG Level
    10

    He still needs to get a guard though lol.

  9. #4269
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,240
    BG Level
    10

    Oops, Fitch next. Bathroom break time.

  10. #4270
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    493
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Proudmoore

    could someone link a stream please?

  11. #4271
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    If fitch is winning it will be ugly, if thiago is winning it will be KICKS IN YO LEG awesome

  12. #4272
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    atdhe.net

  13. #4273
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,240
    BG Level
    10

    lol, pre-fight they're cheering Fitch and booing Alves... Give it 1 minute, and that'll change.

  14. #4274
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,773
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Fitch is boring but he gets the job done

  15. #4275
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,240
    BG Level
    10

    This is actually super exciting considering it's Fitch. I was expecting 100% grindage.

  16. #4276
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    108
    BG Level
    3

    fitch is pretty good at what he does but his style just cant match with gsp if he can get that rematch

  17. #4277
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,240
    BG Level
    10

    Well, saw that happening.

  18. #4278
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    I figured/was hoping that Alves would be able to defend the TD a bit better and score points standing up.

  19. #4279
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,240
    BG Level
    10

    2nd round triangle. Calling it now.

  20. #4280
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    For subs I would go with a guillotine first and a triangle second.

Page 214 of 669 FirstFirst ... 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 264 ... LastLast