Page 274 of 669 FirstFirst ... 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 324 ... LastLast
Results 5461 to 5480 of 13378
  1. #5461
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    I wanted to see more body kicks of death. There were 2 in a row but I would have liked to see at least 100

  2. #5462
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,216
    BG Level
    10

    Cerrone/Miller, count me in.

  3. #5463
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,676
    BG Level
    10

    The Alpha and Omega of MMA! The bantamweight fight!!!!!!!!1!

  4. #5464
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,216
    BG Level
    10

    Damnit Scotty, you're failing me.

  5. #5465
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    He needs to try and force a scramble and grab his back or something.

  6. #5466
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    god i hate cruz



    but i also like him because he lives in a studio apartment like a boss

  7. #5467
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,216
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg View Post
    He needs to try and force a scramble and grab his back or something.
    Apparently that's not working either lol.

  8. #5468
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,676
    BG Level
    10

    Cruz is just making this shit look easy lol.

  9. #5469
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,216
    BG Level
    10

    Yeah I'm pissed.

  10. #5470
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,676
    BG Level
    10

    Man, fuck Jesus Christ. I wish fighters would stfu about that.

  11. #5471
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,216
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Hirokei Kiaza View Post
    Man, fuck Jesus Christ. I wish fighters would stfu about that.
    You better hope Bendo loses then lol.


    Pat Barry pumping up Showtime. I love Barry.

  12. #5472
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,676
    BG Level
    10

    I keep thinking Bendo says wutang everytime he does the diamond nonsense with his hands lol.

  13. #5473
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,216
    BG Level
    10

  14. #5474
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    Was his arm behind is back as far as I think it was?

  15. #5475
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,676
    BG Level
    10

    I'd like to thank Jesus Christ for Chinese food. Without him I'd be starving after my Taco Bell.

  16. #5476
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,216
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg View Post
    Was his arm behind is back as far as I think it was?
    Probably. Haven't you seen the kimura Cerrone put on him in their first fight? Was some of the nastiest shit you've ever seen and he didn't even flinch. I think Henderson is made of rubber.

  17. #5477
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,216
    BG Level
    10

    Showtime is seriously picking up some steam.

  18. #5478
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    Probably. Haven't you seen the kimura Cerrone put on him in their first fight? Was some of the nastiest shit you've ever seen and he didn't even flinch. I think Henderson is made of rubber.
    This happened in like a half second. It was like Pettis didn't have to put any strength into it and the arm was bent way too fast and easy. There is just no resistance in his limbs

  19. #5479
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    Ok. I have bendo in my parlay and having him finishing by a sub so come on Bendo!

  20. #5480
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,676
    BG Level
    10

    WTF is going on lmao. I swore Bendo had that choke!?

Page 274 of 669 FirstFirst ... 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 324 ... LastLast