Page 279 of 669 FirstFirst ... 229 269 277 278 279 280 281 289 329 ... LastLast
Results 5561 to 5580 of 13378
  1. #5561
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,206
    BG Level
    10

    Stupid double posts.

  2. #5562
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,206
    BG Level
    10

    When did we allow GSP fans in here?


    Quote Originally Posted by noblemountain View Post
    Greg Jackson just needs to realize that winning is not important if the crowd hates you.
    It's unfair to blame Greg Jackson imo. He's got a lot of great exciting fighters out there. Cerrone/Garcia/Condit/Akiyama/Swanson/Florian/etc are not boring fighters. It's just his poster boy is the safest fighter to ever grace the sport.

  3. #5563
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,640
    BG Level
    10

    I'd be lying if I didn't say GSP pounding Koschecks face in wasn't exciting.

  4. #5564
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    88
    BG Level
    2

    Need a website to stream event tonight. I'm not paying $45 for a fail main event.

  5. #5565
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

  6. #5566
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    88
    BG Level
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg View Post
    Thanks. And Wow, first time ever seeing someone score a knockdown from a front kick

  7. #5567

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,995
    BG Level
    10

    going

    Lightweight Championship bout: Frankie Edgar vs. Gray Maynard
    Middleweight bout: Chris Leben vs. Brian Stann
    Light Heavyweight bout: Brandon Vera vs. Thiago Silva
    Welterweight bout: Nate Diaz vs. Dong Hyun Kim
    Lightweight bout: Clay Guida vs. Takanori Gomi

    Quote Originally Posted by KaiyenKaiser View Post
    Thanks. And Wow, first time ever seeing someone score a knockdown from a front kick
    should watch Semmy Schilt fight, dude's scored knockouts with the front kick.

    and woah mama were Grispi's standup, clinch fighting, and gas tank ever exposed.

    Still tough as hell and a slick grappler but he has a long way to go.

  8. #5568
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    going

    Lightweight Championship bout: Frankie Edgar vs. Gray Maynard
    Middleweight bout: Chris Leben vs. Brian Stann
    Light Heavyweight bout: Brandon Vera vs. Thiago Silva
    Welterweight bout: Nate Diaz vs. Dong Hyun Kim
    Lightweight bout: Clay Guida vs. Takanori Gomi



    should watch Semmy Schilt fight, dude's scored knockouts with the front kick.

    and woah mama were Grispi's standup, clinch fighting, and gas tank ever exposed.

    Still tough as hell and a slick grappler but he has a long way to go.
    I don't think that kick was a knockdown so much as being pushed off the feet. I think what Schilt (and Katsunori Kikuno) does is the crescent kick to the liver.

    I bet some fake money on Porier but didn't have the balls to pick him to win. I was really impressed with him and wonder if they will put him against Aldo or put Hominick in, or maybe just see what happens in the division while Aldo heals.

    As for main card picks I have Gomi, Diaz (both very close though), Silva, Leben, Maynard

  9. #5569
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    Well Davis looked better than I thought he would since I thought that would happen sometime in the first round.

  10. #5570
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    88
    BG Level
    2

    Knockout needs to be gif'd.

  11. #5571

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,995
    BG Level
    10

    bet Davis sure regrets clinching with him instead of going for the KO after Stephens got rocked in the first.

  12. #5572
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    THe link I posted earlier was taken down so I'm using this one now. Need the veetle player to make it work so just Dl and install that and then refresh the page and it should work.

    http://www.livesport21.com/9v.html

  13. #5573
    2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,467
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I'd love to see either guys win.
    Sad they have to fight each other.

    ( One thing for sure, this isn't a pissbreak fight )

  14. #5574
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,365
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by Gryffes View Post
    I'd love to see either guys win.
    Sad they have to fight each other.

    ( One thing for sure, this isn't a pissbreak fight )
    I love to watch Guida fight. The guy just has so much fun.

  15. #5575

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,995
    BG Level
    10

    oh Gomi your horrendous submission defense has ended my prediction streak

    ohhhhhh Gomiiiiiiii

    you were my favorite Pride champion but the game has passed you by

  16. #5576

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,039
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    His bounce: The Ready bounce, is amazing. Good guillotine

  17. #5577
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    88
    BG Level
    2

    Yet another former Pride fighter using the brand's music.

  18. #5578
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,640
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by KaiyenKaiser View Post
    Yet another former Pride fighter using the brand's music.
    He borked the Pride advantage of Pride fighters always having the theme played to a fight they won during their intro.

  19. #5579
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,640
    BG Level
    10

    Don't remember if it's the same datass.gif card girl but if it is she got a boob job lol. Shame, she was awkwardly more attractive before.

  20. #5580
    2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,467
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    The Dong is is on top giving Diaz a good pounding.

    No homo.


Page 279 of 669 FirstFirst ... 229 269 277 278 279 280 281 289 329 ... LastLast