Page 312 of 669 FirstFirst ... 262 302 310 311 312 313 314 322 362 ... LastLast
Results 6221 to 6240 of 13378
  1. #6221
    2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,467
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    I'm a huge HUGE cro cop fan... he's my #2 all-time favorite fighter after Fedor Emelianenko so I hate to agree but yeah... ever since his loss to Fedor way back when he hasn't been the same... I think he should hang it up. Or at least go back to K-1 and be a strict kickboxer.
    I'm a huge cro cop fan as well. He's probably my fav fighter.
    I was like 20ft behind the cage when he got KO'd by Gonzaga

    He really needed to go work on nothing but wrestling/bjj after pride, and learn how to cut to 205 - it's just hubris to think you can hang at HW walking in at 220.

  2. #6222
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    Hide yo kids hide yo wives
    my stream was lagging when he said that. did he call someone out?

  3. #6223

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    7,704
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg View Post
    my stream was lagging when he said that. did he call someone out?
    Dominick Cruz

  4. #6224

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,224
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    Quote Originally Posted by Gryffes View Post
    He really needed to go work on nothing but wrestling/bjj after pride, and learn how to cut to 205 - it's just hubris to think you can hang at HW walking in at 220.
    It's always been odd to me that the other weight classes have a range of 10-20 lb, while the heavyweights have a range of 60 lb. Guys like Brock Lesnar just have too big a size advantage even though he's really not a particularly talented fighter.

  5. #6225
    2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,467
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    oh fml, doug "50-45 edgar", "49-46 Machida" Crosby is judging this fight.

    the only judge worse than cecil peoples and adelaide byrd.

  6. #6226
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    man, jones knee's are scaring the shit out of me when he throws them

  7. #6227
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    That reach advantage is bananas. Not looking good for shogun

  8. #6228
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,565
    BG Level
    10

    This shit looks like its not going past the 3rd.

  9. #6229
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    wow.. what an animal

  10. #6230

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    437
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Billy Bobe
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

    Poor Shogun...

    I don't really see anyone stopping Jones.

    At least not at the moment.

  11. #6231
    the elephant whisperer
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,677
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Jones is going to be champ for a long time...he is just freaking scary.

  12. #6232
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    Did that very first jumping knee he threw like 5 seconds in hit hard? It was hard to see how much contact it had.

  13. #6233

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    7,704
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by noblemountain View Post
    Jones is going to be champ for a long time...he is just freaking scary.
    I'm kind of hoping they do Phil Davis vs Rampage for #1 contender if they both win their fights. Mostly because I wanna see Mr. Wonderful vs Bones.

  14. #6234
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,565
    BG Level
    10

    Shit was too crazy. Shogun looked absolutely stunned and confused after he realized what Jones is capable of.

  15. #6235
    Title: "HUBBLE GOTCHU!" (without the quotes, of course [and without "(without the quotes, of course)", of course], etc)
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,141
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg View Post
    wow.. what an animal
    I texted this exact same message to someone during the fight lol

  16. #6236
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    108
    BG Level
    3

    ty woozie and ty blarg for the clutch stream. holy shit jones looked amazing. woulda been really sad if I had to miss that fight. what an animal indeed.

  17. #6237
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    now that 205 doesn't have a brazilian champ I wonder if anderson would still be against moving up in weight. I know that jones just just became the champ but damn I would love to see that.

  18. #6238

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Am I the only one who thinks Rashad is going to get absolutely dominated when he fights Jones?

  19. #6239

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,224
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks Rashad is going to get absolutely dominated when he fights Jones?
    Nope.

  20. #6240

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    I fucking lol'd when he got boo'd.

Page 312 of 669 FirstFirst ... 262 302 310 311 312 313 314 322 362 ... LastLast