Alright, now for the most important time of the night: post them links
Alright, now for the most important time of the night: post them links
Have a better link than that? That site just wants to install a codec that doesnt work.
Bendo why you so mayad? Lol
I think hes literally crazy.
canada don't play no Amen
and I'm using this site yet again
http://livesport21.com/
veetle link is the best one
Anyone else super stoked about Gina?
ya man, I love when she weighs in over and has to use the towel
BOOOM BITCH!!!
Vlad is supposed to lay on you for 15 mins, what does he think he is doing
Great stoppage by the ref and good shit by Vlad to realize he was out.
wtf. installed veetle and it still won't work. anyone else have this problem?
Think for Veetle you have to close out FF/Chrome completely before it works.
DL veetle from the veetle.com website too (not the one it recommends), it may ask you to close your browser too but if it doesn't just reload it to be sure. I remember having problems using the button that the site recommends for you to dl it with and just installed it on another computer today so if you do it right it will work
edit: at the veetle website make sure you get the watching version and not the broadcasting one
LOL RANDY
HOLY SHIT!
Hah, seriously?
OH god damn it. GG randy