Hamill needs to take a Griffith approach and leg kick the hell out of Rampage
Hamill needs to take a Griffith approach and leg kick the hell out of Rampage
Man, tired of good fun cards going out dull. 2nd time in a row. Oh yeah, next Pettis v. Guido, that SHOULDN'T be dull.
3 round main events SUCK.
![]()
Yeah, Main events should be 5 rounds.
It must be embarrassing when the prelims are more entertaining then the main events.
at a q&a it was mentioned that rashad vs davis could be the first 5 round non title fight
Pretty cut and dry card, only fights I thought could go either way were Torres/Johnson and Story/Alves, but both went about as I expected. I put money on Browne at +200, cleaned up nicely, I rarely bet unless a line opens with such a huge discrepancy that I can really exploit it, which is getting pretty rare these days. Up to a few years ago the lines were often so skewed you could make some serious money with just a modicum of research, but the lines are usually spot on nowadays.
Stann impressed, Santiago had nothing for him.
everything else went about as expected, the Torres-Mighty Mouse decision was idiotic and proof you cannot win a fight off your back unless you get the finish, and Story fought a smart fight but Alves beat himself more than anything, still don't think Story will take any of the upper-echelon guys who won't let themselves be out-aggressioned for two rounds when they have the superior skill-set.
Next event I'm looking forward to us 134, UFC Brazil.
I've been an Okami fan for a while and he's definitely deserved the title shot for quite a while, obviously I'm expecting him to lose but he's improved a lot since his losses to Franklin and Sonnen.
i would give sanchez, stun gun, condit, rory mcdonald advantages over story
condit because of his aggressive guard and lankier frame. other dudes should be able to grapple with him just fine.
My brother and I were wondering the other day how many people have been KO'd from a Superman punch. Then this happend.
http://i52.tinypic.com/ztjfx2.gif
i can think of james irvin KO'ing houston alexander, otherwise just belcher, gsp rocking people but not KO'ing
If Story goes for the same game plan where it's a lot of pushing into the fence I think it would take someone with stronger wrestling to stop it consistently. That's not to say Story would deserve to win some of those fights but I'm thinking this from what the judges will say as time and time again pushing into fence and being on top make you the winner regardless of what happened.
I think a fight with Ellenberger would be great as he is a good wrestler himself and hits incredibly hard.
LOL
LMAO. Rampage interviews always devolve into awkward/funny shit.
GSP v Diaz Oct 29 at UFC 137 in Vegas. My bday is Oct 28. Looks like I will be celebrating in vegas. oh ya oh ya oh ya oh ya
http://twitter.com/#!/danawhite/stat...48920085676032
Nice!
FUCK YEAH.