Page 38 of 669 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 760 of 13378
  1. #741
    the elephant whisperer
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,677
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by BrillCS View Post
    I didn't get a chance to see what happened earlier. But how did Ed Herman get hurt against Simpson? I can't find anything on it yet and I'm just curious.
    He tweaked his knee at the end of the first, then tried to tough it out and came out in the second round. When he came out in the next round, he threw a kick and his knee just blew out.

  2. #742
    the elephant whisperer
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,677
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Did anyone else think of Frye v Takayama when Randy and Nog were going at it for that 8 or 10 seconds?

    Frame of reference...

  3. #743
    2k for handjobs is a deal yo
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    764
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by noblemountain View Post
    Did anyone else think of Frye v Takayama when Randy and Nog were going at it for that 8 or 10 seconds?

    Frame of reference...
    Yes, I did, and I loved every fucking minute of it.

  4. #744
    2k for handjobs is a deal yo
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    764
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by noblemountain View Post
    He tweaked his knee at the end of the first, then tried to tough it out and came out in the second round. When he came out in the next round, he threw a kick and his knee just blew out.
    guy looks tough as nails for coming out like that but it was extremely stupid and now he has a way worse injury.

  5. #745
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    wtf who won gdi? (frye vs taka)

  6. #746
    2k for handjobs is a deal yo
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    764
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    wtf who won gdi? (frye vs taka)
    frye

  7. #747
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    nice, never seen that before, i'm a newb, gonna go try to find the whole fight, that looked more intense than camping.

    Edit: Hell yeah that was an awesome ass fight.

  8. #748
    2k for handjobs is a deal yo
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    764
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    nice, never seen that before, i'm a newb, gonna go try to find the whole fight, that looked more intense than camping.

    Edit: Hell yeah that was an awesome ass fight.
    Now go check out

    Wanderlei vs Rampage II

    Fedor vs Crocop

    Wanderlei vs Crocop II

    Liddell vs Rampage I

    Those are some good fights to watch as well

  9. #749
    2k for handjobs is a deal yo
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    764
    BG Level
    5

    mma-core.com is a great site for watching vidya's as well

  10. #750
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Fedor vs Crocop

    That shit was awesome, I've watched a lot of crocop highlights but seeing that whole fight was nice.

  11. #751
    2k for handjobs is a deal yo
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    764
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    Fedor vs Crocop

    That shit was awesome, I've watched a lot of crocop highlights but seeing that whole fight was nice.
    I agree man, probably the best superfight I have ever watched

  12. #752
    2k for handjobs is a deal yo
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    764
    BG Level
    5

  13. #753
    2k for handjobs is a deal yo
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    764
    BG Level
    5

    Fight of the Night: Randy Couture & Minotauro Nogueira
    Submission of the Night: Jake Rosholt
    Knockout of the Night: Nate Marquardt

    60k bonuses for each

  14. #754
    alsohawks

    ALL YOU YOUNG HACKEY
    PLAYERS OUT THERE

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,960
    BG Level
    8

    That arm triangle was sick, and having never seen someone react that way afterwards I thought he was having a seizure. D:

    Cannot wait to see Marquardt's next fight. One of the few legitimate 1-shot knockouts I've ever seen, but I guess someone JUMPING INTO IT helps? Poor guy didn't even get to showcase his jujitsu one damn bit. lol Being immortalized in a highlight reel forever should be fun, though!

  15. #755
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,130
    BG Level
    7

    Noblemountain, what site did you get those hand strengtheners at?

  16. #756
    the elephant whisperer
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,677
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Jyakku View Post
    Noblemountain, what site did you get those hand strengtheners at?
    Captains of Crush Hand Grippers - the gold standard of hand grippers from IronMind

    I would personally start at 1.5 or 2 depending on how good your grip strength is. They are really cheap and are such an awesome tool. I use them first thing in the mornings, and then after I workout, and then again at night while watching whatever we Tivo'd.

    I think the #1 is 150 lbs of pressure and #2 is 200 lbs. I am doing forced negatives on my #3 right now and working on the #2.5. It is a tough bitch.

  17. #757

  18. #758
    alsohawks

    ALL YOU YOUNG HACKEY
    PLAYERS OUT THERE

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,960
    BG Level
    8

    Last gif makes me sad. :c

  19. #759
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    Maia really needs to stop doing that little hop before his kicks since it's what gave him away and made the counter easy.

  20. #760
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I read an interview from Nate after the fight that said he and his camp had been watching all the video they could of Maia. I'm willing to bet that was the first thing they picked up on. You'd have to be blind not to. Predictability is never good in the world of MMA.

Page 38 of 669 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 ... LastLast