She is usually pretty bad, but she seems to have gotten better...
She is usually pretty bad, but she seems to have gotten better...
I like Big Country, but god I want crocop to high kick KO him.
big belly crucifix lol
Please retire mirko![]()
Mirko is too old with too many miles on him. PRIDE miles arent the same as miles other fighters have. I hope Mirko retires.
I'm surprise Mirko even got on the main card. LMAO. A Lethal Weapon Danny Glover reference "I'm too old for this shit!"
Mirko needs to retire. Or at least leave UFC.
I hope he retires and the UFC uses him like they did Chuck for a long time, as an ambassador and for promotions etc. He is too well loved and respected to see him leave the UFC and not at least be there to promote etc. Love that guy... his days in PRIDE are only rivaled by Fedor. Time for them both to say goodbye.
ugh fucking M-1, they are the trolls of MMA.
Scored Kongo-Meathead a draw, betting the judges give it to Kongo.
30-27 lol?
I had 29-28 for Kongo... dont know where the 30-27 came from... the second was close, but still I think Mitrione took that one. But in the end, it turned out to be a decent fight that was good for both. Kongo needed it and Mitrione did too, he will be much better for this fight down the road.
Looks like BJ is going to be the bitch. BJ doesn't seem to have enough gas left to even get any TD's to avoid the boxing
good lord how many punches were thrown this fight lolol
Crazy fight LOL
Was that a draw?
Nick Diaz beating down people into retirement now dayum
two retires in one night......
Sad
Fuckin D leagues
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk