depends on where the fight is tbh. im sure it will be in canada cuz gsp ALWAYS fights in canada, but i think anywhere in the states will garner a lot of Diaz chants. niggas is tired of the french blanket
I have to admit Diaz looked good, his stand up was good and he just took bj Penn's heart. It will be interesting to see if Diaz can stop George's take downs.
I really doubt it, but Diaz has really good BJJ.
Surprised BJ himself didn't take the fight to the ground.
the wrong bj showed up?
he tried in the second with a lazy single leg, didn't come close.
dude gassed and grappling is more exhausting than striking, shape he was in he couldn't have executed that gameplan
just watched all of it... fuck roy nelson, god I hate everything about that fat piece of shit.
always getting his ass beat then just laying on top of his opponent
respect
Damn. It looks like Diaz took BJ's soul lol.
seriously how can anyone hate nelson? I just realized that the MMA thread is the biggest thread in BG history, holy shit.
Roy Nelson is a fucking real life Shaolin Kung Fu fighter! How the hell can anyone hate on that alone?
Are you faggots trolling me right now? What a redneck fat piece of shit. You have to be the same bitches enjoying jersey shore.