Page 433 of 669 FirstFirst ... 383 423 431 432 433 434 435 443 483 ... LastLast
Results 8641 to 8660 of 13378
  1. #8641

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    you need to hit a nigga with a flying gogo
    Been working on my guard as of late, really hoping to electric chair some motherfuckers balls off 'til they die.

  2. #8642

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,995
    BG Level
    10

    how long have you / where do you train at Aiden ?

  3. #8643
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Thuronn View Post
    WAR BONNER!

    For real though, I just enjoy watching this man fight; regardless of outcome
    Seriously, dude can take damage like no other. So far he's doing good in this fight.

  4. #8644
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,199
    BG Level
    10

    Haven't seen it yet, but Alvarez just got choked out by Chandler. Supposedly it was a war.

    First Patricky, then Eddie. Legit as shit.

  5. #8645
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    I guess Bonnar just wanted to win, hope he fights again soon.

  6. #8646
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    679
    BG Level
    5

    Thank god I was really focusing on studying during that fight.

    He won that fight via balls on head 3/4 the fights.

  7. #8647
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,199
    BG Level
    10

    That was a good fight. Dunno why people are booing.

  8. #8648
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    good for you bonner. fuck the boos. hell yea

  9. #8649
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    lmao @ apologizing to Kosdouche. I'm surprised those morons didn't boo Cain as well, I hope he fights again soon.

  10. #8650
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,599
    BG Level
    10

    Fuck San Jose. I wish Bonnar would stop trying to be such a crowd pleaser all the time and fight to win. Would love to see the guy get further up the ladder instead of being relegated to a journeyman.

  11. #8651
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Kampmann vs Story about to go down, hope Kampmann doesn't try something stupid like wrestle against him.

    Trailer park fight of the year.

  12. #8652
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,599
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    Haven't seen it yet, but Alvarez just got choked out by Chandler. Supposedly it was a war.

    First Patricky, then Eddie. Legit as shit.
    Yup, happened in the fourth round. Fight was exciting as fuck. Lombard also knocked the shit out of Prangley.

  13. #8653

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,995
    BG Level
    10

    Kampmann's major problem is he has a technical skill-set but a brawler's heart; against Sanchez and Daley he just couldn't seem to stop himself from getting in toe-to-toe shootouts. Given that all Story does is brawl and has a fearsome beard with solid power this should be a fun one, but unless Martin is more disciplined than usual he'll lose to an inferior opponent yet again.

  14. #8654
    2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,467
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Last 3 fights are the only ones I want to watch

  15. #8655
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,199
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Hirokei Kiaza View Post
    Lombard also knocked the shit out of Prangley.
    Surprise surprise lol.

    I'm hoping they can bring Eddie over to the UFC now.

  16. #8656
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,199
    BG Level
    10

    These fans are booing the rear naked choke attempt lol.

  17. #8657
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,599
    BG Level
    10

    This San Jose crowd is fucking horrible. I hope their Vietnamese golden boy gets blasted.

  18. #8658
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,199
    BG Level
    10

    I'm in for that.

  19. #8659

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,995
    BG Level
    10

    Cung Le is a nice man don't hate

    waaaaaaaaaaat who could score either 2 or 3 for Story. god damn judging is bad.

  20. #8660
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,199
    BG Level
    10

    Tibau fight shouldn't have been close either. 1 judge needs to get fired tonight.

Page 433 of 669 FirstFirst ... 383 423 431 432 433 434 435 443 483 ... LastLast