Page 441 of 669 FirstFirst ... 391 431 439 440 441 442 443 451 491 ... LastLast
Results 8801 to 8820 of 13378
  1. #8801
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    hitoshura is the worst

  2. #8802
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,586
    BG Level
    10

    There's nothing wrong with being clueless about how certain aspects of the sport works. It's when people start talking out their ass spewing nonsense like its gospel is when it gets annoying.

    Take that shit back to Sherdog.

  3. #8803
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Sure is butthurt in here. Clueless? I'm willing to bet I can make more accurate picks for the next UFC (140) fight card than the rest of you "combat sports elitists".

    If I come up short, I won't post in this MMA thread anymore. If I am the most accurate, you guys can't even talk shit.

  4. #8804
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,872
    BG Level
    10

    You're saying that a guy who has fought at LHW his entire career isn't a real LHW.

    I hope you realize how little sense that makes, right?

  5. #8805

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,995
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    That would mean he's losing the belt in that time frame, don't see that happening tbh.
    Machida will upset him

  6. #8806
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitoshura View Post
    Sure is butthurt in here. Clueless? I'm willing to bet I can make more accurate picks for the next UFC (140) fight card than the rest of you "combat sports elitists".

    If I come up short, I won't post in this MMA thread anymore. If I am the most accurate, you guys can't even talk shit.
    This would mean next to nothing. I do those picks at mmaplayground.com and on some cards I get like 11/12 and other times 6/12 or something bad like that. Besides, even if you got every pick correct you would still be wrong about the things you said earlier.

    Make your picks though, I'd like to see it.

  7. #8807
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    judging from the dog and pony show you put leading up to cain v jds, which was more annoying than anything, i think you would be better served being more objective when you speak on things.

  8. #8808
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,872
    BG Level
    10

    Wait, is this the guy talking about how Cain was going to steamroll JDS?

  9. #8809
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    yeeeeeep

    also i fucked up the cliche above. how embarrassing

  10. #8810
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,586
    BG Level
    10

    lol

  11. #8811
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    I wasn't the only person in the world who believed Cain would win, actual MMA fighters were picking him as well over JDS. All I can say is that outcome is much better than a boring decision.

  12. #8812
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    hey bro, i picked him too. but the way you went about it was just so over the top. i was actually embarrassed for you before the fight even happened.

  13. #8813
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    He's my favorite fighter, you guys act like no one else has wanted their fav to win that bad. You think I am bad? Just take a look at how people get with Shogun, the nog brothers, Wand.

  14. #8814
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,586
    BG Level
    10

    Difference is the majority of any sane fan knows not to make any delusional conclusion with absolute certainty about what's going to happen. It looked extra silly on your part because the Cain/JDS fight was literally a toss up with most betting lines, not the one-sided sure pick you made it out to be.

  15. #8815
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    fanboys that speak in absolutes are just annoying in general. if people cant objectively discuss something then they bring nothing of value to a conversation.

  16. #8816
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Before the fight even happened and was in the works, I mentioned that I really can't choose who I think will win. But overall I wanted Cain to win... absolutely. Shit sucks, doesn't always go the way you want it to (cain GnP'ing him), or the way you think it will. (which I thought would be a fucking absolute war)

    It sucks even worse to think what they will do with Cain after such a brutal, quick K.O loss.

  17. #8817
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,415
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitoshura View Post
    He's my favorite fighter, you guys act like no one else has wanted their fav to win that bad. You think I am bad? Just take a look at how people get with Shogun, the nog brothers, Wand.
    I don't know what you are talking about.

    Nice sig btw

  18. #8818
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    I've been hooked on MMA since UFC 104, my neighbor happened to order it and asked me to come by to smoke, drink, and chill. Before this, I had basically no interest or care for MMA, much less knew anything about it. First match I happen to see? Cain Velasquez vs Ben Rothwell. After watching the humiliating beating Cain put on big Ben, I had to admit I was impressed, not to mention entertained. I didn't expect a wrestling based fighter to do so much damage, especially to a man much bigger than him. To make the night even better, the main event was Machida vs Shogun I. After watching the firework like leg kicks from both men, I knew I had found something new to me that I truly liked.

    Immediately after the controversial decision, we all talked about how Shogun should have walked with the belt. I went home, got stoned all night and started watching the numbered UFC events backwards. Since then, every single day I watch something new or that I have not yet seen in MMA. If I went back in time and knew today I would be frequenting MMA related sites/forums/threads, I probably wouldn't be able to believe it. It just took one night to get me addicted.. well that's my story. More or less, yeah, I am an MMA newb, but I love everything about it and will keep watching until I die or it dies. (hope not)

  19. #8819

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,995
    BG Level
    10

    lolz i caught on because of TUF, most origin stories are similarly embarrassing.

    maybe take it easy with some of the more outlandish claims though. Jones only cuts from 220-225, whereas it's reported Griffin cuts from 240. his frame is huge and he might make the move to heavyweight one day but right now his lower body is real real skinny and he has little depth to his torso or chest.

    i did tell ya JDS would outstrike Cain tho ^____________________________^

  20. #8820
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    I think it's because I mostly want to see Jones move to HW, I think he would have way more exciting fights (JDS, Overeem, Cain, Kongo, Carwin to name a few). If he were to add more muscle mass to his legs, it would be pretty crazy. In his current state, yeah he might just Corey Hill on us.

    http://www.mmaconvert.com/wp-content...broken_leg.jpg

    lol wasn't he checking his leg kick? geez.. Ok his legs aren't that bad, but I am sure nobody expected the above either..

    Hey Cain did kick him in the legs a few times, was the K.O the only punches JDS threw in the fight?

    Also, what would be all of your reactions if Machida ends up giving JBJ the Rashad face?

Page 441 of 669 FirstFirst ... 391 431 439 440 441 442 443 451 491 ... LastLast