Big Nog's career is probably over now. At his age and the wars he's put his body through, his arm is never going to be the same again.
Big Nog's career is probably over now. At his age and the wars he's put his body through, his arm is never going to be the same again.
Apparently we're all a bunch of bitches lol. That shit was messed up
Amir Khan vs Lamont Peterson going on right now for the one or two of us in this thread that still care about boxing.
Nog shouldn't have gone for that sub, he should have tried to finish Mir while he was dazed/rocked. I'm happy for Mir, but goddamn that must be sad to know your career is probably over.
Rhyis is probably hanging by his ceiling fan.
where the fuck are the GIFS???????????????????
What have we learned children? Brazilians don't fucking tap.
I think Sakaraba showed us that years ago.
Cain vs Mir next PLEASE, been wanting that fight for a while.
Right when he seemed to have it locked up I started to look away because I was pretty sure it was going to happen. I'm not a fan of seeing bones being broken. What's weird is that small bones like fingers and toes gross me out more and I just clutch that same body part in sympathy pains.
Unless you're Anderson Silva.Brazilians don't fucking tap.![]()
Brazilians don't tap because they seemingly love injuries.
They just like to see their tax dollars go to use and make use of that free health care system.
Lyoto was -not- happy at that press conference lol.
damn machida looked good 1st round though i was hoping he'd pull off the upset.
but jones seemed somewhat vulnerable to counterstriking, which is anderson silva's specialty... that'd a fun fight to watch.
anyways just watched some promotional materials for lesnar vs. overeem... i had heard overeem gained a lot of weight but holy crap i had no idea he'd gotten that big.
Too many best fighter ever conversations going on involving Jones right now. Dude is 24. Let's make those assessments when he's 44.
Welp, it's hard not for that to happen. Beating the best in your division while maintaining your title is pretty rough, especially in a sport that is evolving everyday such as MMA. Shogun > Rampage(although I don't feel as he deserved the shot) and then Lyoto Machida. After Rashad and Hendo, who's really left in that division?
Edit: I have a boner just thinking about King Mo vs Johny Bones....WANT
To be honest the only two wins that actually impress me are over Rua and Machida. Just the names, pedigrees, and their recent performances to beat them so handily is impressive.
To me the wins over Bader, Rampage, and Matyushenko are all kind of meh.