Page 484 of 669 FirstFirst ... 434 474 482 483 484 485 486 494 534 ... LastLast
Results 9661 to 9680 of 13378
  1. #9661
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    its on fox, bro

  2. #9662

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,999
    BG Level
    10

    WHO YA GOT

    Evans /Sonnen / Maia

  3. #9663
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,222
    BG Level
    10

    Camozzi
    Johnson/Johnson/Oliveira/Roop/Russow/Dunham
    Weidman/Sonnen/Evans

  4. #9664
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    MIKE RUSSOW

  5. #9665

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,999
    BG Level
    10

    oh shiiii Russow is fighting

    better take some anti-nausea pills

  6. #9666
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Davis / Bisping with an epic troll / Weidman

  7. #9667
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,679
    BG Level
    10

    I want to be a beautiful snow flake and go for Bisping/Davis/Weidman.

  8. #9668
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,222
    BG Level
    10

    Pretty sure Maia is actually the upset, not Weidman.

  9. #9669
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,434
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Dems fightin' words!


    "One of your buddies, Jon Jones, said you don't have much of a chin."--Davis to Evans during last month's UFC on Fox press conference

    "I guarantee you'll be the first one to take a shot, 'cause I'm going to put my hands on you worse than that dude did them other kids at Penn State."--Evans to Davis, a Penn State alum, during the same press conference (a comment for which Rashad justifiably came under fire)

    "After I beat Rashad on the 28th, they won't really have anything else to do with me other than to have me fight [Jones]. Rashad is the true No. 1 contender, and after he loses, who else do I fight? The champion."--Davis, during a conference call with MMA media last week

    "He ain't ready. He knows he ain't ready. I look in his eyes and see he ain't ready. Just a boy."--Evans during the conference call

    "Bisping, you make good points about deserving a title shot. After all you did beat, umm, well ahh ... Hum and then there was ... Ah ...Wait, what!?"--Sonnen, on Twitter last September (long before the match was made)

    "He's been submitted more times than I care to mention. Not to mention, the last time he lost a fight by submission, there were some issues involving performance-enhancing drugs. I don't know what the deal is. Apparently, he has one testicle. One testicle! This is why he uses performance-enhancing drugs. He's gonna need more than one little ball to fight me next weekend!"
    --Bisping, interviewed on HDNet's Inside MMA this week

    "I can beat any man God ever made. Michael Bisping does not survive."--Sonnen, interviewed by ESPN Radio

    "Chael's biggest weapon is his mouth, but this ain't no kissing contest and he isn't going to talk me to death. ... Chael Sonnen can take me down if he likes, because I know I can submit him off my back. I know I can. That's his big weakness."--Bisping, speaking to Fighters Only magazine

  10. #9670
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    I don't particularly like either Rashad or Phil but definitely would like to see Rashad get a W to face Jones, then again if he loses, that means Hendo will likely get the shot. Either outcome should be win though.

    Sonnen's got this, UD. Going to miss it all while I am working.. fuckin' blows.

  11. #9671
    2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,467
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I want Bisping to win so bad, the implosion of Chaels invented reality would be something amazing to witness.

  12. #9672
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Incoming draw lol.

  13. #9673
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,679
    BG Level
    10

    Chael's bandwagon fans would be put on suicide watch if he lost to Bisping lmao.

  14. #9674

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,999
    BG Level
    10

    there's literally like a 2% Bisping can pull it off

    he can't hurt Sonnen or stop his takedowns + pressure, only chance is a hail mary sub from off his back when no one but Silva has been able to do that for years, and it took him 23 minutes

  15. #9675
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,679
    BG Level
    10

    I don't think anybody in this thread who's spent more then five minutes watching MMA thinks Bisping has a huge chance of winning.

  16. #9676
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    No way Bisping beats the undefeated and undisputed champion of the world, Chael P Sonnen.

  17. #9677
    2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,467
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I think Bisping is around 20-25% to win, don't forget Silva was injured and he does have long limbs which make him more vulnerable to TDs.
    Also if Bisping hasn't spent 90% of his camp defending shots and getting back up he's a fucking idiot.

  18. #9678
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    wow never seen that sub before, do bronx is so tight

  19. #9679

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,999
    BG Level
    10

    real slick calf slicer after the first sub failed (heel hook? straight ankle?), don't think i've seen one in MMA before.

    and damn Roop you got knockedthafuckout

    Russow with some mind-numbing lay n pray

    come ooooooooooonnn Dunham

  20. #9680
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    i fucking love russow. FAT ATTACK

Page 484 of 669 FirstFirst ... 434 474 482 483 484 485 486 494 534 ... LastLast