Page 491 of 669 FirstFirst ... 441 481 489 490 491 492 493 501 541 ... LastLast
Results 9801 to 9820 of 13378
  1. #9801
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    363
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    anyone got a stream for the ppv?

  2. #9802
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by nerdfromthehood View Post
    LOL. Matt Hamill retires from UFC just to make a movie about his life. Very interesting.
    trollin?

  3. #9803
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,591
    BG Level
    10

    Gladiator theme will live on in all of us.

  4. #9804
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,591
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg View Post
    trollin?
    I herd the titanic sank!

  5. #9805

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,039
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Zubuis View Post
    anyone got a stream for the ppv?
    Because BG has become so awesome and is currently under FBI surveillance, I sent you a PM of the link.

  6. #9806
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    363
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by DrClout View Post
    Because BG has become so awesome and is currently under FBI surveillance, I sent you a PM of the link.
    Sorry, didnt realize

  7. #9807
    Micronesian Thunder
    Get Down On It

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,362
    BG Level
    6
    WoW Realm
    Blackrock

    Just as a I predicted earlier, D1 wrestler with no ground game, easy sub for Herman. Don't be hatin Rhyis!

  8. #9808
    I clean, I jerk, and I have a decent snatch.
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,524
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    can anyone else PM a link? livesport isn't showing anything

    edit: thanks guys

  9. #9809
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Jorgensen looks like Rufio from Hook.

  10. #9810
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,591
    BG Level
    10

    Someone looking like they about to be out of a $100 lol.

  11. #9811

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    30-27?

  12. #9812
    Micronesian Thunder
    Get Down On It

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,362
    BG Level
    6
    WoW Realm
    Blackrock

    Jorgensen is a legit test, looking forward to seeing Barao going forward. Out $100, cut a bit into the winnings from my last parlay, but it's just for fun anyway. Good thing I don't bet sports for a living though, I'd be homeless.

  13. #9813
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Jorgensen has got a hell of a chin. But you would think that after taking countless 2 punch combos from Barao he would have changed his gameplan up a little.

  14. #9814

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Didn't listen to his corner :/

  15. #9815
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,591
    BG Level
    10

    I wish this comparison shit died with the gladiator, shit is so stupid and bush league'ish. Reminds me of SF using the stupid EA game lol.

  16. #9816
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    371
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Titan

    Can anyone PM me a working link, the one I normally use is down.

  17. #9817
    Micronesian Thunder
    Get Down On It

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,362
    BG Level
    6
    WoW Realm
    Blackrock

    Sent you a PM World.

  18. #9818
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Whens the main event starting?

  19. #9819
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    371
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Titan

    Thank you sir.

  20. #9820
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,591
    BG Level
    10

    Oh Koscheck lol...

Page 491 of 669 FirstFirst ... 441 481 489 490 491 492 493 501 541 ... LastLast