Page 512 of 669 FirstFirst ... 462 502 510 511 512 513 514 522 562 ... LastLast
Results 10221 to 10240 of 13378
  1. #10221

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Pettis' fault for having shit wrestling.

  2. #10222
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,188
    BG Level
    10

    Pettis has good scrambles. It's how he won the Bendo fight.

  3. #10223
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    Pettis' fault for having shit wrestling.
    you're cray. he outwrestled bendo in their first fight. nigga was hitting takedowns all day.

  4. #10224

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Bendos wrasslin isn't stellar either, and I meant that statement as in comparison to Guidas, too lazy to change it.

  5. #10225

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,987
    BG Level
    10

    yehh Frankie Edgar threw Bendo around like a ragdoll, don't really see the latter as having top-tier wrestling. Neither does Guida for that matter. wasn't that long ago Florian sprawled and brawled his way to a dominant victory over Clay

    Henderson a top-tier scrambler though, don't see anyone holding him down if he has the gas and doesn't want to be held down.

  6. #10226
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Yeah.. was very surprising to see Frankie actually throw Bendo at all, I thought I might have been seeing the opposite for this match up. I was watching the MMAhour with Ariel Helwani and Edgar is very keen on a rematch with Henderson, even willing to fight someone else. We may indeed see Edgar vs winner of Diaz vs Miller (which IMO, hopefully Nate) for next shot and Pettis vs Bendo 2 first.

    OR vice versa depending on the UFC's choice.. could also be Edgar vs Bendo 2 rematch, Pettis getting winner of Nate vs Miller to determine titleshot, cuz honestly I don't think the Diaz vs Miller fight was going to be for a titleshot anyway, considering Miller got beat down by Bendo pretty bad.

    LW division is too awesome, to think Gilbert Milendez could be in this mix as well.. goddammit!

  7. #10227
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,188
    BG Level
    10

    El Niño still not over yet makes me mad. Like, really mad. Alvarez needs to come too after his bout with Aoki, win or lose. I'd be surprised to see Shinya jump over so I'm not even worried about him. He's patriotic, I can dig that.

  8. #10228
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Dana White wants Frankie to move down and fight Aldo instead of Bendo. Is their featherweight division light on competitors? I can't see Dana White doing this out of concern for Frankie's health or something.

    http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/3/1/...e-aldo-rematch

  9. #10229

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,987
    BG Level
    10

    well Aldo sent Faber to another division and Florian into semi-retirement, while butchering Manny + Mendes + Brown and turning Hominick into an alien

    you have Hioki who looked kinda awful against a very limited fighter in Roop and a couple promising guys in Koch and Porier who have looked good but between them have have a total of 1 ranked wins

    and if you give Edgar the rematch you tie up the lightweight division between two fighters yet again. you've already had Edgar involved in rematches with Maynard and Penn, there are guys out there not getting shots they would otherwise have gotten

    it's pretty logical since Edgar lost because he was too small. caught every kick in the world but he didn't even have the reach to hit Bendo when he did.

  10. #10230
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,188
    BG Level
    10

    Besides FLW, UFC FW division is their weakest division. That's one of the few divisions where there's still a ton of competitors outside of Zuffa control so it's hard to collect ranked wins... It's like the how the HW division was just last year. Half the ranked guys in one org, the other half in another. With FW the other half is in Bellator.

  11. #10231
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Rewatched Pettis vs Bendo, holy crap I don't ever remember Bendo not being the aggressor, it was all Pettis this fight. Crazy though, I didn't remember Bendo almost got a RNC, but he didn't finish it. Can't believe Pettis escaped then took his back again, insane fight.

    LOL @ pettis's fakeouts/mind games, he actually made Bendo fall down with a fake, hilarious. 5th round was definitely huge for pettis, he pretty much embarrassed him standing up, and to top it off lit him up with the cage kick at the end. No doubt Pettis won, like I said I can never recall a time when Bendo was the one backing up.

  12. #10232
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    I read that thinking you rewatched bendo vs edgar and I was wondering what the hell you were talking about.

  13. #10233
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    bendo didnt become the bendo he is now until he got pwned by pettis. it was a new bendo that showed up against bocek.

  14. #10234
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,501
    BG Level
    10

    He realized he was praying to the Korean Jesus and that one doesn't speak English.

  15. #10235
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,188
    BG Level
    10

    White Jesus is superior. This is known.

  16. #10236

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Yea, that and the Miller fight were hard to watch as I'm a fan of both Bocek and Miller >.>

  17. #10237
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    does anyone have a working stream to the ufc on fx card. it's on right now in case you didn't know, australia card hence the day early

  18. #10238
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Just got off work to find this on, goddamn forgot how actually pretty good the main card is.

  19. #10239
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    679
    BG Level
    5

    Register to see the NSFW content

  20. #10240
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Mighty mouse johnson sucks dick, what a robbery.

Page 512 of 669 FirstFirst ... 462 502 510 511 512 513 514 522 562 ... LastLast