Fuck Warren. He should be 4-6.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-gIEVB8oAii...W4/s1600/5.gif
Fuck Warren. He should be 4-6.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-gIEVB8oAii...W4/s1600/5.gif
that fucking ref should be murdered
That is the worst ref I have ever seen. That guy should have been fired immediately following that fight.
I approve of said beating.
Tate fight ref was p bad, idk which is worse.
I remember being on the floor laughing when I saw this live.
Same effect today. If you don't get it, fail.
You know Ariel plays with those figures/dolls when the camera is off.
This season of TUF is stacked! The opening fights were all great.
NSFWSpoiler: show
bastard, I was sure it was going to be a pic of that guy who broke his toe
im no ref, but was that 1 punch fight stopped too early? dude was clearly trying to protect himself by the time sicilia came back at'm
the fight that tickle won too
Nah he was out dude, he tried to grapple the referee and was still wobbly when he got up.
I love it when they try to grapple the ref.
HIDE YO STREAMS
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/3/13...uffa-streamingUFC Taking Action Against Individuals Who Illegally Stream Events
comeatmebro.gif
LOLAs part of legal action against the web site www.greenfeedz.com, which streamed UFC 130 to 142 illegally and was threatened with legal action, Zuffa was able to obtain e-mail addresses, user names, and each individual event streamed as well as IP addresses of everyone who watched an event through that web site and will be legally going after the individual consumers for copyright violations.
So basically, if you were registered on that site and watched an event, the UFC now has your information and will be looking to take legal action against you
This again? Apparently the UFC will never learn.