Page 584 of 669 FirstFirst ... 534 574 582 583 584 585 586 594 634 ... LastLast
Results 11661 to 11680 of 13378
  1. #11661
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    That's generally not something you hear when a Fitch fight is announced.

  2. #11662
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Awesome match up, Erick via murder.

  3. #11663
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    Oh, well if we're talking about the murder of Fitch then yeah, this is good.

  4. #11664

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,995
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    That's generally not something you hear when a Fitch fight is announced.
    when has Fitch ever displayed anything but outstanding grappling

    JON FITCH FAN 4 LIFE noshame

  5. #11665
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    Fitch is so good, he Fitches in his sleep.


  6. #11666
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Almost looks like Mazzagatti is asleep.

  7. #11667

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,995
    BG Level
    10

    hey Fitch did beat the shit out of Penn in round 3

  8. #11668

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,995
    BG Level
    10

    and wait in chokes for a long time against Sanchez and Thiago

  9. #11669

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,995
    BG Level
    10

    and kinda sat on Pierce

  10. #11670
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Not counting Fitch out of the fight, a 3 round blanket fest could very well happen, but he isn't particularly fast, and Erick Silva definitely is. If he can't get/keep the fight to the ground I think Erick will swarm and finish him quickly.

  11. #11671
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    And the Rua/Vera fight is no longer for the next title shot. Never should have been to begin with.

    http://espn.go.com/mma/story/_/id/82...tle-eliminator

  12. #11672

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,995
    BG Level
    10

    next shot between four bros Jones has already wrecked

  13. #11673
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    what a joke

  14. #11674
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,582
    BG Level
    10

    I guess they want to build Gustafsson up some more before giving him a shot.

  15. #11675
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    He hasn't really beat anybody yet. I wish he was fighting Davis so that could be the contender fight instead. At least whoever wins would be a fresh fight for Jones.

  16. #11676
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,582
    BG Level
    10

    Yeah. The way it is now, its a selection of four people who Jon Jones finished in brutal fashion. Hope Hendo wins and fucks everything up.

  17. #11677
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    Yeah, Jones is making LHW look pretty silly. Hendo winning would be pretty hilarious. TRT would become the highlight of the sport for years... Probably get new rulings and everything.

  18. #11678

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,995
    BG Level
    10

    who's gonna lose to Jon Jones sweepstakes tomorrow (just joshin H-bomb will land)

    Rua
    Machida
    Varner
    Swick

    surprisingly decent card for a free show to be real

  19. #11679
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    If Shogun wins, he'll get the shot. When he wins it's always via murderdeathkill.

    Also hoping for Varner's destruction.

  20. #11680
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    lol at people saying Prado looks like Shogun and Cain's love child. I thought the exact same shit. I plan on watching the prelims on Fuel as well as the main, looks like a solid card despite the WTF @ Vera even getting close to a title shot. I have a feeling Shogun is going to either walk through him or make him quit quick and painfully.

    At this point aside from Hendo there really won't be anyone left aside from Gustaffson, I don't think Phil could take Jon down or even do much with it, much less stand with him considering he could barely keep up with Rashad. People are saying Gegard but the dude had nothing for King Mo's wrestlefuck, I doubt Jones could finish though.

    Not to count out Hendo but his only chance is landing a clean on target H bomb, I don't see him keeping Jon down if he actually manages to take it there. From what it sounds like that's what he's planning for, sounds insane but that could actually work for him. Getting him close enough to sneak in a brutal uppercut from inside like he did to Fedor maybe. But the hell do I know, Hendo always proves me wrong anyway. If Jon can't finish him with strikes early on, I definitely see him pulling a sub on a gassed Hendo.

Page 584 of 669 FirstFirst ... 534 574 582 583 584 585 586 594 634 ... LastLast