-
I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast
DC and Barnett will get in the UFC when their contract is up. There isn't even a SF HW division left for them to fight in anyway. I think the only guys left are those two and Oldereem.
-
Han Cholo
Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast
What do you guys think they are going to do with Michael McDonald? I think he has the 2nd most K.O's in the division only bested by Aldo. It seems like Aldo still wants to fight Frankie.
I would love to see Michael McDonald vs Jimmy Hettis since they are probably going to be in limbo. Let's face it.. Marcus Brimage is done for and Hettis needs to step up from crushing TUF alum.
-
Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast
I don't see him destroying Brimage, he might UD him but it's not going to be the one sided rapefest like the Nam fight. I see Brimage winning split decision though, everyone was shouting how Maximo was gonna wreck him and how Joe Silva was an ass for making that match up and look at how that turned out. I wouldn't count Brimage out for anything.
-
Han Cholo
Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast
I hope you're right, I actually liked Brimage in TUF. His losses include submissions though.. I hope he's been working on his ground game and TDD.
P.S someone tell Jon Jones to shave all the pubes off his chin, better yet I hope vitor knocks them off.
-
Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast
This Cameron guys stand-up is absolutely atrocious. He's literally just standing there.
-
Han Cholo
Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast
This match is pretty bad.
-
Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast
Dude had no business being in that octagon. I get it, you're a jiu-jitsu expert, but at the very fucking least learn basic stand-up defense.
-
Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast
i like vitor belfort but the guy's gonna get completely wasted tonight
-
I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast
Correct. Midget fight is more important. Broseph for gold.
-
Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast
Vitor won't be washed all night, he's more prone to quit. Dude won't sit there and take an ass beating like Shogun did.
-
Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast
Shiiit, fuck the haters on this fight. A Vitor Belfort mentally broken is always lulz worthy.
-
Han Cholo
Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast
Charlie has gotta stop dropping like he got K.O'd and recover faster if he doesn't want stoppages, sucks.
lol I love how fucking idiots are saying that if Vitor wins it will be a bigger upset than GSP vs Matt Serra, first of all, bullshit. There are people out there saying Vitor can K.O Jones or anyone if he connects. Absolutely no one gave Matt Serra a chance to win, let alone finish GSP.
http://cdn2.cagepotato.com/wp-conten...ufc%20belt.jpg
The picture speaks for itself.
Also calling it, Vitor is going to get front kick K.O'd.
-
Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast
The MMA Thread of 2009-2012
Brittany looking a lot skinnier to anyone else?
-
Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast
The MMA Thread of 2009-2012
Damn son, that was quick.
-
Han Cholo
Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast
HOLY shit.. that was amazing lol. Beautiful left hook, this card is gonna bring it.
-
Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast
The MMA Thread of 2009-2012
What a retard lol, dude had a ridiculous reach advantage and the first thing he does is leads off with a superman punch.
-
Han Cholo
Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast
LOL @ that K.O... outta nowhere.
-
Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast
Main card gonna last like half an hour at this pace lol.
-
Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast
Pumped for Hettes/Brimage, fuck yea.
-
rogan looks like penis now