Page 651 of 669 FirstFirst ... 601 641 649 650 651 652 653 661 ... LastLast
Results 13001 to 13020 of 13378
  1. #13001
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

  2. #13002
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Re: The MMA Thread of 2009-2012

    Loving this gsot Pearson fight. Not sure how long gsots chin gonna hold up tho

  3. #13003
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,193
    BG Level
    10

    Haven't watched shit yet, but I love fucking Shango. Even if he's a douchey guy picking fights with everybody 'cause of roid rage. Too bad for Paul Harris.

  4. #13004
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    I don't like Machida at all, but I think he'll decision Hendo. Stylistically he has all the tools to not get H-bombed, and should be able to handle Hendo in the clinch as well. If Hendo does win, it'll end up being one of his patent BS Decision Dan decisions.
    Think Machida has the power to K.O hendo? Hendo's chin is pretty legendary, I didn't think he would beat Feijao or even Fedor, favored him against Shogun, and I am having doubts for him against Machida. I hope this plays out how it usually does, he usually proves me wrong.

  5. #13005

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,988
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Thuronn View Post
    Lombard is for real.
    we're talking about the guy that lost to Tim Boetsch inside leg kicks right

  6. #13006

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    People claiming he was injured, I don't buy it though. Though I'd much rather see Lombard/Vitor or Lombard/Bisping than Vitor/Bisping, I think Count is going to UD Vitor though.

  7. #13007
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,193
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitoshura View Post
    Think Machida has the power to K.O hendo? Hendo's chin is pretty legendary, I didn't think he would beat Feijao or even Fedor, favored him against Shogun, and I am having doubts for him against Machida. I hope this plays out how it usually does, he usually proves me wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    but I think he'll decision Hendo.
    Uh.

  8. #13008
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,523
    BG Level
    10

    The MMA Thread of 2009-2012

    I'd sooner believe Lombard was nervous as fuck rather then injured.

  9. #13009
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,193
    BG Level
    10

    Yeah he takes too many roids to be injured for more than 5 minutes. I think it was more that Tim's just not afraid of shit all and Hector is used to bullying everybody he fights.

  10. #13010
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,523
    BG Level
    10

    The MMA Thread of 2009-2012

    Lombard isn't Brazilian either so yeah, bullshit on the injured bit.

  11. #13011
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,193
    BG Level
    10

    I really hope Barry wins tonight. He needs a fucking win... I don't think he will though.

  12. #13012
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,523
    BG Level
    10

    Gonna be a bad ass kickboxing match that's for sure.

  13. #13013

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Hirokei Kiaza View Post
    Lombard isn't Brazilian either so yeah, bullshit on the injured bit.
    Half that injured shit on the Brazilian is a hoax, but some of them do fight through fucked up shit. Like Rolles Gracie, lost his only UFC fight cause he didn't pull out on a broken foot.

  14. #13014
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,193
    BG Level
    10

    Hendo walked into the Shields fight with a fucked up back... He said it in an interview literally minutes before the fight happened. Most of the old school fighters have this mentality.

  15. #13015
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,523
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    Half that injured shit on the Brazilian is a hoax, but some of them do fight through fucked up shit. Like Rolles Gracie, lost his only UFC fight cause he didn't pull out on a broken foot.
    I'm just playing man lol.

  16. #13016

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Hirokei Kiaza View Post
    I'm just playing man lol.
    Oh I know, I'm just waiting for someone to come in and dickride the Brazilians as some master race.

  17. #13017
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,193
    BG Level
    10

    Team Nogueira, master race. Deal with it.

  18. #13018
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,523
    BG Level
    10


  19. #13019
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,193
    BG Level
    10

    He's more machine then man now. All part of the plan.

  20. #13020

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Brazilian crowds are the worst, none of the Brazilians I've met/train with are even close to that obnoxious lol.

Page 651 of 669 FirstFirst ... 601 641 649 650 651 652 653 661 ... LastLast