Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 32 of 32

Thread: NCAA Football 10     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #21
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    Halfway though Dynasty season 3 already lol. I just stomped a mud hole in Texas in Austin, figured Striker would like that.

    Well he's a ND fan but I don't have much ammo atm. Beggers cant be choosers right?
    As far as Texas football goes, I'm an Aggie fan. Fuck TU. Good work.

  2. #22
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiker View Post
    As far as Texas football goes, I'm an Aggie fan. Fuck TU. Good work.
    Dear lord, Aggies fans are about as useful as a brillo pad tampon.

  3. #23
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,324
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Just picked this up for PS3 ... haven't played the series since a PS2 release 5-6 years ago. I was wondering if anyone had any links/directions on how to download free rosters for the 2010 version of the game to PS3?

    I poked around a bit but haven't had time yet to dig deep and find what I was looking for.

  4. #24
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    Hey fuck you Miz, I'm UT alum.
    lol sorry to hear that I absolutely loathe the overrated Longhorns and their shitty "pro" athletes.


    Quote Originally Posted by Stiker View Post
    As far as Texas football goes, I'm an Aggie fan. Fuck TU. Good work.
    My pleasure I can't hate on A&M, Leeland McElroy set the world and my soul on fire. That dude repped me on Madden back in the 90s hard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vedder View Post
    I poked around a bit but haven't had time yet to dig deep and find what I was looking for.
    Excellent question, I was looking for one for 360 as well. I just did Purdue because I know their roster by heart for the most part.

  5. #25
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,223
    BG Level
    6

  6. #26
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Arnwulf View Post
    Kick ass, thanks man. :D

  7. #27
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    I should be getting my copy of this tomorrow night. Getting a friends copy that he doesn't want for 360, so I'm gonna get it at a discount. ^^

    Miz, Purdue v. ND -- this has to go down (and you'll probably own me because I haven't played in forever lol).

  8. #28
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    I wasn't having too much fun with the game but I'm really enjoying it now that some of my friends just started playing. If anyone wants to play online, my GT is Jamrawk.

    Cincinatti's offense is freaking nasty. Also like playing with Clemson and UT.

  9. #29
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    We should get an online Dynasty going for BG studs.

  10. #30
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    I'd be game.

  11. #31
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by Deejay View Post
    I wasn't having too much fun with the game but I'm really enjoying it now that some of my friends just started playing. If anyone wants to play online, my GT is Jamrawk.

    Cincinatti's offense is freaking nasty. Also like playing with Clemson and UT.
    They're offense is okay, Gilyards pretty pro. Their defense is definitely lights out.

  12. #32
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Just got this last night and I'm having nothing but troubles trying to link my Xbox Live ID to the damn EA Profile. I've followed every step listed in the instruction manual, online, and still nothing. Everytime I click on the "Add persona: add existing xbox live id" step, it tells me that it can't find any data on the listed xbox account name. Anyone can help me on this so I can import my team from teambuilder.easports.com? I'm growing very annoyed that I can't get this to work. Any help appreciated, thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Similar Threads

  1. NCAA Football 2011
    By BarthelloSylph in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2010-07-13, 22:22