Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 130

Thread: Forum Stats 7/28     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #21
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,324
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Awwww... poor Nynja, no where to go but down.

  2. #22
    Hayleystrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    7,069
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I was going to say... what's scary is that Nynja was at that count like 2 years ago when he got exiled. Imagine where he'd be now...

  3. #23
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Quote Originally Posted by Ollieyk View Post
    /

    Also - Beyond-Phoenix.org as no.6 on refferee list is surprising o_O Does it not track hits from Google?
    Someone in that LS probley has their firefox set up to open like 500 connections when loading a page.

  4. #24
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,621
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    lol, imagine if BG had a mmo-style amount played tracker.
    I just keep a BG tab open at work, so I'm roughly 8-9hrs a day M-F

  5. #25
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,478
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragns View Post
    Top Referrees:
    6. http://beyond-phoenix.org
    Probably my fault. ^0^

    (We do tons of background checks and I often post links to BG posts/threads. We're a linkshell full of forum whores, so yeah, not surprising.)

    Do you post these stats monthly?

  6. #26
    Tagus
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by zoobernut View Post
    It would be funny to see the one random lurker at the top of the list who spends their life here but never posts.
    o hi

  7. #27
    United States of Smash!
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,818
    BG Level
    8

    Nah your post count is too high. I bet there is a sub 100 posts dude here who spends more time reading the forum than anyone.

  8. #28
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,859
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragns View Post
    It excludes search engines.

    There's no way to obtain the browse time on the forum but there's always the top posters:
    1. BRP 12949
    2. Lordwafik 12656
    3. Septimus 10746
    4. Exoduso 10718
    5. aurik 10549
    6. Kaylia 10156
    7. Not Kuno 9459
    8. Akiyama 9387
    9. Xavier 9075
    10. Khamsin 8597
    11. Mizango 8145
    12. Tyche 7858
    13. SephYuyX 7729
    14. Kuya 7728
    15. Elcura 7663
    16. Max™ 7586
    17. Ryko 7384
    18. Epical 7306
    19. Correction 7151
    20. Shuemue 6560
    21. Tricen 6355
    22. NynJa 6302
    23. #686578 6096
    24. Sonomaa 6071
    25. Maxxthepenguin 6026
    Woooo, I escaped the list.

  9. #29
    United States of Smash!
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,818
    BG Level
    8

    only by about 900 posts. Don't worry Neo you will get there.

  10. #30
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,727
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Sonofabitch

  11. #31
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,862
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Tricen View Post
    Sonofabitch
    nerd

  12. #32
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    If that included spam it would be a total different, yet sad, story.

  13. #33
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,218
    BG Level
    8

    Fuck, so close.

  14. #34
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,580
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    What's the highest rank on BG anyway? I think KI had "No Lifer," Allah or some other forum had "Basement Dewller." but my favorite title was from AskJolene: "Jolene I want a Divorice!"

  15. #35
    Hayleystrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    7,069
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol-Blackguy View Post
    What's the highest rank on BG anyway? I think KI had "No Lifer," Allah or some other forum had "Basement Dewller." but my favorite title was from AskJolene: "Jolene I want a Divorice!"
    "Ridill" at 9000. Then a secret one at 686,578.

  16. #36
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    I got low posts on here ;/

  17. #37
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,021
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

    Random question since we're going over forum stuff. What does Ragns' brownish-red name mean? I know off-blue is mod (or was), and red is admin, but I didn't know if Ragns's color meant something too.

  18. #38
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,727
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    If that included spam it would be a total different, yet sad, story.
    No truer words...

  19. #39
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,218
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    Random question since we're going over forum stuff. What does Ragns' brownish-red name mean? I know off-blue is mod (or was), and red is admin, but I didn't know if Ragns's color meant something too.
    It means he made his own color because he can.

  20. #40
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,621
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    Quote Originally Posted by Tricen View Post
    No truer words...
    Should post the top 20 w/spam posts added in, or does it just not even show up under the admin controls since spam doesn't affect your post count?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Pyschofreak read the forums?
    By rooster in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2004-11-23, 15:09
  2. To ondori or whoever is in charge of forum rights
    By pooj in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2004-09-24, 19:43