Page 10 of 56 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 1116
  1. #181
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    Tyr I'll play in IDP, if you've still got a spot I'd like it please.

  2. #182
    Tyr
    Tyr is offline
    E. Body
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,270
    BG Level
    7

    I just got the subscription today, it was 28$ (27.95) -- I figure if everyone playing in the "BG" leagues (E/W), if they want, could donate something like a dollar, to match the 28$?


    Plow - that last spot was my brother's, I had forgotten. I'll ask if he wants to play, if not, the spot is yours.

  3. #183
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,325
    BG Level
    6

    Tyr- Yah I joined IDP, at least I think I did I'll double check. Also if you have a paypal I will toss a few bucks your way, since you've given me draft dominator the last two years.

  4. #184
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    5,930
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Fistandantilus View Post
    Tyr- Yah I joined IDP, at least I think I did I'll double check. Also if you have a paypal I will toss a few bucks your way, since you've given me draft dominator the last two years.
    Ditto. Put me down for $5.

  5. #185
    Tyr
    Tyr is offline
    E. Body
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,270
    BG Level
    7

    Thanks, but I'd rather you guys donate to the forums. Sure it's partly a breeding ground for assholes, but I've gotten many a good random image from here, and the FF leagues have been exceedingly fun.

    That's mighty kind of the both of you. Should I post the app or PM it to people?

  6. #186
    Tyven's Xbax Fren
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,736
    BG Level
    6
    WoW Realm
    Korgath

    Joined BG West:

    Team Name: Among the Living

  7. #187
    Tyr
    Tyr is offline
    E. Body
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,270
    BG Level
    7

    BarthelloSylph, still waiting on you to join the league - check your PMs for info.

    Here's the app for everyone, it's pretty useful. Donno if you can update it on its own, once we get closer to the season/next one's released, I'll upload accordingly. Thanks to anyone who donated to the forums:

    http://www.sendspace.com/file/7hb6wo

  8. #188
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    hell yea tyr thanks. i think when i tried to update last year it wouldnt let me, so if nothing has changed we are counting on you!

  9. #189
    Tyr
    Tyr is offline
    E. Body
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,270
    BG Level
    7

    Anything for you baybeh.

    ENJOY YOUR VIRUS!

    muahaha!









    (this computer is squeeky clean, tbh -- but yea, check the file anyway)
    Also, I know you live like 15mins from me, you still owe me a game of bball.

  10. #190
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    Need to fill 6 spots for 20 man league.

    Anyone else up for it? If not, anyone got friends that would stick it out? I might consider inviting my dad if needed lol, but he calls me for advice during drafts and about who to start every week heh.

  11. #191
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    I joined up for the league which cannot be named. Any reason I'm not in West, or is it just that the top 4 from west moved to the previously mentioned league?

  12. #192
    Tyr
    Tyr is offline
    E. Body
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,270
    BG Level
    7

    I think you took a while to respond? Not sure, check w/ Azazael.

  13. #193
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    5,930
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyr View Post
    Thanks, but I'd rather you guys donate to the forums. Sure it's partly a breeding ground for assholes, but I've gotten many a good random image from here, and the FF leagues have been exceedingly fun.
    $5 sent to BG forums via Paypal.

    Looking forward to the season.

  14. #194
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    OK, signed up for both BG West and TLTSNBN. Thanks guys for setting it up.

  15. #195
    Predictably Unpredictable
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,289
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Any room free for any leagues?

  16. #196
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by sekaran View Post
    Any room free for any leagues?
    If you'll stick out the season, there's 4 spots left in the 20 man league. Send me a PM if you want info.

  17. #197
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

    As the champion of the BG Pickem league last year, I demand a roster spot in some of this shit! I'll join up / pay whatever and I always stick out the season.

    Who is starting the Pickem league this year?

  18. #198
    Tyr
    Tyr is offline
    E. Body
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,270
    BG Level
    7

    Grab a spot in Plow's 20-man league - if people can stay serious (and most look like they will), i'm really looking forward to that one.

    Send him a PM.

  19. #199
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,325
    BG Level
    6

    Oh yeah, where's Byrd at for the yearly Pick'Em and Eliminator games?

  20. #200
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    20 man league is at 17 people, and we have 2 non-bg people that can join if we need.

    So yeah if you want in, 3 spots left and hurry, going to fill it up so that we can set draft time and stuff in the next couple days.

Page 10 of 56 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Happy New Year BG! 2009 GTFO!
    By Klutz in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 2010-01-01, 01:09
  2. BG FFL - Bringin' Sexy Back
    By Tyr in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 428
    Last Post: 2008-09-08, 18:15