Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast
Results 1021 to 1040 of 1116
  1. #1021
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,859
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

    soooo it's not loading...? ????

    edit: nm it's fixed

  2. #1022
    Tyr
    Tyr is offline
    E. Body
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,270
    BG Level
    7

    draft room is open!

  3. #1023
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    whoever is #1 pick overall will take malcolm kelly, cuz he aint gonna make it past #2 THATS FO SHEEZ

  4. #1024
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,859
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

    that was a long hard draft

  5. #1025
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    so I'm worried about the trade in 20 man screwing up... just gonna do it manually, aki, set your team

  6. #1026
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    fuck, somebody, how do I do this >.>

    edit nvmnd, got it

  7. #1027
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    how quick are trades reflected

  8. #1028
    Tyr
    Tyr is offline
    E. Body
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,270
    BG Level
    7

    Sorry plow, read it too late or I woulda helped you out (same thing I did in IDP for Colm-Aki trade)


    Also, is my IDP team McDonald's? Because I'm lovin' it
















    god i hate myself now

  9. #1029
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    so I'm worried about the trade in 20 man screwing up... just gonna do it manually, aki, set your team
    Thanks man. Just saw it.

  10. #1030
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,198
    BG Level
    7

    Is StatTracker free this year? I was looking around for an offer to get it for free like previous years, but it's not even in the premium add-ons page.

  11. #1031
    Tyr
    Tyr is offline
    E. Body
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,270
    BG Level
    7

    yup it is. abt time you freeloaders stopped signing on my account

  12. #1032
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,198
    BG Level
    7

    I wasn't one to sign on to your account, but it's still nice that it's free. It beats signing up for some stupid Coke promotion or whatever it was.

  13. #1033
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,859
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

    archi said it was only free for two weeks and then you have to pay for it. Is this right or is free for the whole season?

  14. #1034
    MrW
    MrW is offline
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,104
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I think its free for the first two weeks, after that you have to pay for it I believe. Was like that last year.

  15. #1035
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,198
    BG Level
    7

    Well damn. Someone find a promotion to get it for free. <_<

  16. #1036
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,770
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

  17. #1037
    MrW
    MrW is offline
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,104
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I stand corrected. StatTracker is a great tool and it was ALMOST worth the money. But people better take advantage if its free.

  18. #1038
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    My only non-BG team:

    http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i3...laila/beck.jpg
    +Carney/SanD def



    Going to own this league so damn hard, rofl. Although, I'll admit I'm a little bit (just barely) concerned about the guy that got Moss + Fitz + Welker. But, his backs are McFadden and Bush. I'm actually playing him this week, and yahoo prediction is me 108, him 95, and Holmes scored 20 and was predicted for 6, lol.

  19. #1039
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,969
    BG Level
    10

    Reggie Bush will have a moster game though, watch out.

  20. #1040
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    20 yards passing per point, 7 point passing td's, rofl, go nuts reggie, go nuts

Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Happy New Year BG! 2009 GTFO!
    By Klutz in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 2010-01-01, 01:09
  2. BG FFL - Bringin' Sexy Back
    By Tyr in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 428
    Last Post: 2008-09-08, 18:15