• Navigation
Page 142 of 232 FirstFirst ... 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 ... LastLast
Results 2821 to 2840 of 4636
  1. #2821
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,596
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Colin Cowherd is now defending USC by saying how great Oregon is. (which I'm not arguing) However, wasn't Cowherd one of the most vocal people about how bad Oregon was after their first game?

  2. #2822
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Cowherd will defend USC any way he can.

  3. #2823
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by noblemountain View Post
    Could Tennessee have uglier uniforms? What the hell were they thinking when those were presented to them...
    I actually liked the uniforms.

    They barely got passed, in pre game they were wearing orange.

    A lot of old school UT fans were pissed that they were wearing black but haha was pretty fun seeing how it was Halloween.

  4. #2824
    the elephant whisperer
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,677
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Serif View Post
    I actually liked the uniforms.

    They barely got passed, in pre game they were wearing orange.

    A lot of old school UT fans were pissed that they were wearing black but haha was pretty fun seeing how it was Halloween.
    I hope we don't start doing the whole "black out" or "black jersey" thing. I don't think we will...but if the student body, read "young sheep", want it bad enough they prolly will.

  5. #2825
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    I actually thought Tennessee's black uni's looked pretty slick...it was the "right kind" of black jersey imo...the black + orange trim looks good the way they had it like UGA's black jerseys look good with the right match of black + red trim.

  6. #2826
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by noblemountain View Post
    I hope we don't start doing the whole "black out" or "black jersey" thing. I don't think we will...but if the student body, read "young sheep", want it bad enough they prolly will.
    There is still too much old blood influence at UT, the student body could never get that passed. If anything it would be a white out, and I only see it becoming a tradition seeing how we play SC on Halloween or near it every year.

  7. #2827
    the elephant whisperer
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,677
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Serif View Post
    There is still too much old blood influence at UT, the student body could never get that passed. If anything it would be a white out, and I only see it becoming a tradition seeing how we play SC on Halloween or near it every year.
    I don't think the student body at Bama could get it passed either...but I dread the day they do. If anything I guess we would be a crimson out...or white out...both equally bad. I personally like our uni's just fine, I don't get the whole "black jersey" thing. Especially if there isn't any black in your colors to begin with.

  8. #2828
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    That was what the big stink is with a lot of fans. But everyone just let it pass seeing Black and Orange are Halloween colors.

    I could see a white out with UT or Bama to be honest just not a black out.

    It would be stupid for UT to have an orange out or Bama to have a red out seeing though.

  9. #2829
    FNH
    FNH is offline

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,804
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Bama won't have a black out, I don't ever hear anyone around campus asking for it. Crimson over crimson doesn't look good anyway I've seen it with crimson practice pants. Bama does a white out every road game, and UT does have an "orange out" when they go orange over orange pants. I prefer their white pants, but would prefer seeing them with black pants with an orange jersey.

  10. #2830
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Mike Williams hands best WR in Big East to Mardy Gilyard by quitting the team lol

  11. #2831
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Oh baby: Notre Dame wideout Michael Floyd cleared to play - Chicago Breaking Sports

    Now I just gotta hope he doesn't break again the rest of the season. So glad he is back.

  12. #2832
    TOO MUCH MAN
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,264
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiker View Post
    Oh baby: Notre Dame wideout Michael Floyd cleared to play - Chicago Breaking Sports

    Now I just gotta hope he doesn't break again the rest of the season. So glad he is back.
    They'll need him with Navy coming to town.

  13. #2833
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Ishido View Post
    They'll need him with Navy coming to town.
    True, I mean Plow has been calling the victory all year, therefore it is fact.

  14. #2834
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Even with Floyd back it won't come close to this epic match-up.

  15. #2835
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Urban Meyer has just said that Georgia/Florida officials missed a late hit on Tebow in the 4th quarter.

    So since SEC Comissioner Mike Slive now has said he isnt reprimanding SEC Coaches anymore for openly disagreeing with SEC refs and is skipping right to fines/suspensions...where's Meyers fine/suspension?

  16. #2836
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Right next to Spikes' SEC-handed-down suspension.

    Meyer apparently stopped short of discussing the details of the complaint, all he said was that he sent a video to the SEC and he thought it was a penalty. I don't know if that constitutes "criticism" or not, but seeing as how it's Florida, I'm guessing not.

  17. #2837
    FNH
    FNH is offline

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,804
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirin View Post
    Urban Meyer has just said that Georgia/Florida officials missed a late hit on Tebow in the 4th quarter.

    So since SEC Comissioner Mike Slive now has said he isnt reprimanding SEC Coaches anymore for openly disagreeing with SEC refs and is skipping right to fines/suspensions...where's Meyers fine/suspension?
    Half game suspension in the vandy game

  18. #2838
    FNH
    FNH is offline

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,804
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Brandon Spikes issued a statement that he would remove himself from the second half of the vandy game.

  19. #2839
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    What a classy nigra who likes to poke eyes out.

  20. #2840
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,867
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by FNH View Post
    Brandon Spikes issued a statement that he would remove himself from the second half of the vandy game.
    Lulz, showing up his own coach. That's kind of awesome.

Page 142 of 232 FirstFirst ... 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3052
    Last Post: 2011-12-06, 04:25
  2. College Football Season (2006-2007)
    By Avvesione in forum Sports
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 2006-09-25, 16:03
  3. College Football 09-09-06
    By Vade in forum Sports
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 2006-09-09, 22:47
  4. College Football Season (2005-2006)
    By Avvesione in forum Sports
    Replies: 193
    Last Post: 2006-01-12, 21:33