that replay now will be all over the sports shows. home cookin'
that replay now will be all over the sports shows. home cookin'
Good, so we can see it break the line a thousand times.
Either way, it didn't happen in the 4th quarter with 5 minutes left. It happened in the first half, didn't decide the outcome.
If the game ended at halftime sure. It changed the momentum for sure, but Bill Stewart called a terrible 2nd half, and that's why WV lost.
homer glasses
Sucks that WV had 35 minutes to respond to a bad call and couldn't get it done
It really depends on what the entire call on the field was.
If the call on the field was that it wasn't a td because he didn't have control when it crossed the goal line, then it couldn't have been overturned.
If the call on the field was that it was a fumble because it never crossed the line, then it's an extremely easy overturn because it very clearly did.
Welp, I don't think I'm going to wake up at 9 a.m. and go to a bar to watch Wisconsin, so I expect this to be the only post in this thread when I do finally get up at 11:30.
Just sayin ya'll never care bout the early games![]()
k-state is on versus qq
'Bama game is on around the same time as the UFC tonight. Guess I'll be watching the game on the computer.![]()
LOLPURDUE
Be nice if we were playing pussy as Baylor.
Joey Elliott for Heisman dark horse!
Where was this FSU team all year? Fucking schooling Wake. 31-7 in the first half just took a punt 68 yards to the house.