• Navigation
Page 159 of 232 FirstFirst ... 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 209 ... LastLast
Results 3161 to 3180 of 4636
  1. #3161
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,888
    BG Level
    10

    Also how are all of you getting the SC/Stanford game? I'm in fucking Los Angeles and it's not on. I have Miami/UNC, OSU/Iowa and Florida/S. Carolina

  2. #3162
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    AND THE DOUBLE NICKLE!

    USC/Stanford is on here for me, in Alabama, on Fox Sports South.

  3. #3163
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    55 - 21
    http://i35.tinypic.com/2w726xi.jpg

    OHHH
    MYYYY
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

  4. #3164
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Also how are all of you getting the SC/Stanford game? I'm in fucking Los Angeles and it's not on. I have Miami/UNC, OSU/Iowa and Florida/S. Carolina
    Can stream it from the same place everyone else streams NFL games. Not getting it on free TV, it's FSN onry in SoCal. Getting the same games you are otherwise.

    Edit: LOL@Carrol barely making eye contact at the end. you motherless fuck and your 2 point conversion

  5. #3165
    TOO MUCH MAN
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,264
    BG Level
    8

    I had the Standford/USC game on FSN Rocky Mountain.

    Most points ever scored on USC, glorious.

  6. #3166
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,578
    BG Level
    7

    QQ moar Pete

  7. #3167
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,888
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Ishido View Post
    Most points ever scored on USC, glorious.
    Really? Hahahaha


    ahahahahaha


    HAHAHAHAHAHA awesome. going to talk some shit on facebook.

  8. #3168
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    USC/STAN on FSN, heels/U on abc and FLA/USC on CBS

  9. #3169
    FNH
    FNH is offline

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,804
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    masturbated to the glorious 55 points scored on USC in their own stadium. not really but it was amazing.

  10. #3170
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    Incoming Colin Cowherd coming out and saying Stanford is great for romping Oregon and USC.. you know, because USC is so great this year.
    Don't forget Ohio State being great for beating Iowa and making USC's resume' look better.

  11. #3171
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,888
    BG Level
    10

    How about Iowa and Penn State losing next week, pushing Wisconsin to #2 in the Big-10 and squeaking into an at-large BCS bid?



    Anyone?


    Anyone?

  12. #3172
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    335
    BG Level
    4

    I can accept that we played a terrible, terrible game. Great job today, Stanford.

    However, you don't think that going for a 2-point conversion when you're already up 27 points late in the fourth quarter is a no-class move? I'd be angry too if I were Pete, although I agree with the radio commentators that it was inexcusable for some of our players to just walk off the field without post-game congratulations to Stanford afterward.

    Sentiment's probably going to be "Yeah, it was unclassy but it was against USC, fuck USC," but meh, whatever. It was still unsportsmanlike of Harbaugh and any college coach in that situation would totally, and deservedly, get called out on that.

    QQ moar Pete
    I've yet to see Pete "QQ" about anything while he's been here at USC. He'll still say Stanford played a great game, we played a terrible game, we have to fix things, etc. Any complaining/whining's been limited to the same things every other college coach talks about: the occasionally bad call by the referees and the lack of a playoff system.

  13. #3173
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,888
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Teorem View Post
    "Yeah, it was unclassy but it was against USC, fuck USC,"
    Unclassy...like a fox!

  14. #3174
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    There's no such thing as running up the score.

  15. #3175
    FNH
    FNH is offline

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,804
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    There's no such thing as running up the score.
    they are "style points". Also, Fuck Miami I think they were my 9 pt pick.

  16. #3176
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    inc upset by MSU

  17. #3177
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    There's no such thing as running up the score.
    It's all about practicing plays and running the offense. Silly people think its running up the score.

  18. #3178
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    inc upset by MSU
    Plow : Navy :: Aki : MSU?

  19. #3179
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Teorem View Post
    I can accept that we played a terrible, terrible game. Great job today, Stanford.

    However, you don't think that going for a 2-point conversion when you're already up 27 points late in the fourth quarter is a no-class move? I'd be angry too if I were Pete, although I agree with the radio commentators that it was inexcusable for some of our players to just walk off the field without post-game congratulations to Stanford afterward.

    Sentiment's probably going to be "Yeah, it was unclassy but it was against USC, fuck USC," but meh, whatever. It was still unsportsmanlike of Harbaugh and any college coach in that situation would totally, and deservedly, get called out on that.



    I've yet to see Pete "QQ" about anything while he's been here at USC. He'll still say Stanford played a great game, we played a terrible game, we have to fix things, etc. Any complaining/whining's been limited to the same things every other college coach talks about: the occasionally bad call by the referees and the lack of a playoff system.
    Should have went for two every possesion.

  20. #3180
    FNH
    FNH is offline

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,804
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    I hate cowbells sooo much

Page 159 of 232 FirstFirst ... 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 209 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3052
    Last Post: 2011-12-06, 04:25
  2. College Football Season (2006-2007)
    By Avvesione in forum Sports
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 2006-09-25, 16:03
  3. College Football 09-09-06
    By Vade in forum Sports
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 2006-09-09, 22:47
  4. College Football Season (2005-2006)
    By Avvesione in forum Sports
    Replies: 193
    Last Post: 2006-01-12, 21:33