I actually felt bad for Tebow, but someone's gotta lose~ Good game Bama, good game.
If you have 5 dollars and Tim Tebow has 5 dollars, Tim Tebow has more money than you.
Tim Tebow lost the SEC championship and cried now its starting to rain.
"You will never see any player in the entire country who will cry harder than I will cry the rest of the season....."
But...he's still living
Coming out of a long lurking stretch just to mention how Tebow's tears will sustain me through my 9 remaining exams over the next 2 weeks.
Would have been epic if Tracy would of said to tebow at the end of that interview "coolstorybro"
It's Ndamukong Suh time! Future Panther incoming! Lets go Huskers, lets do work.
UFC time, I'll watch the texas game in between matches.
Hope Sabin pwns face in the title game. I never hated the guy for leaving LSU. Colt is gonna be in for a rough day if they can survive against an angry bo pelini defense tonite.
Wow, I totally thought Hernandez was officially a WR. Damn TE's and their 81's.
But oh well, I don't feel as stupid for that as for ranking Florida 3 all year and Bama #1.
Florida should have been with the mid-majors.