oh god damn it
oh god damn it
I told yall a few hours ago that if you havent seen Suh play yet, you'll never forget his name again.
Oh hell, here they go with this "Colt finds his roommate!" bullshit.
Colt McCoy completes 2 passes and suddenly he is the Heisman again.
Shit, a buddy of mine got stranded and I gotta go get him. FUCKING FUCKITY FUCK FUCK
Football today has been fantastic. We get a shitty game sandwiched between a great offensive game and a great defensive game.
The Nebraska def in general has been quite a nice surprise. Anything to stop that goofy looking Cold McCoy. As I type they get another 1st down.
Did Herbstreit mention Heisman?
Are you fucking serious
just couldn't resist.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y11...68652f4_ti.gif
^ Lol So awesome!
lol
YES!!
Corrected, 3 INTs.
WHAT A PICK HOLY SHIT
Damn nice! Common Nebraska lack of office do some magic!
FUCK YEAH PICK!
That's a sweet interception
Texas looks like absolute SHIT. I know Nebraska is a good D, but seriously.
...time to go into prevent D Texas so you can lose on a FG as time runs out