And 49/50 states in the USA cry.
And 49/50 states in the USA cry.
God fucking damn it
If I had a vote, I'd vote TCU as 2 even with Texas winning.
Wow lol
what a fucking weekend for college football...reminds me why I love it so much, even with my teams (Uf and USF) losing...this is what its all about. Lets see if Clemson makes this last 1:20 interesting...
Omg Lawrence, you saved it!
Refs hand them the fucking game with those PI calls, one of which resulted in a FG.
yeah, wow
that sucks
yeah yeah big 12 in the nc but man... nebraska had that game and just handed it to em on a big fat silver platter, and the carnage would have been epic
If Nebraska had any offense they would have won this game. Texas is not good Bama is going to rape them.
If the line opens at anything less than 7, I'd be throwing money at Alabama.
UGHGHALDKFJAS;LDFJSADFLJASDFLK
Texas should drop to 3, Cincy deserves it more.
Now, lets wait for Melbu to come strolling in talking big.
Texas doesnt deserve a title shot, fuck that noise.
LOL Clemson loses. 4th and 1 with no conversion.