• Navigation
Page 42 of 232 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 840 of 4636
  1. #821
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,399
    BG Level
    6

    This is a drive. And if USC scores a td man people will cry.

  2. #822
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Cue the waterworks.

  3. #823
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    i wish i could hate usc to death

    they will be sucking barklay's cock all fucking year jdkajklgjdagd

  4. #824
    Soa
    Soa is offline
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,889
    BG Level
    6

    Holy christ USC's offensive line got away with murder that drive. I saw 4 blatant holds that weren't called, and I mean like REALLY blatant.

  5. #825
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Shit, I can't even get a USC loss to make me feel better today. Fuck you Ohio State.

    Must drink moar ; ;

  6. #826
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    220
    BG Level
    4

    Fuck yes

  7. #827
    FNH
    FNH is offline

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,804
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    i wish i could hate usc to death

    they will be sucking barklay's cock all fucking year jdkajklgjdagd
    it'll be refreshing after years of tebow.

  8. #828
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,399
    BG Level
    6

    Man i had to post this score.
    Stephen F.Austin 92, Texas College 0

    I use to goto that school before i transferred they never beat anybody that bad.

  9. #829
    Predictably Unpredictable
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,289
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Fuck ya USC.

  10. #830
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    868
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    what sucks is Matt Barkley played like shit yet is still gonna get praised for what mcnight did, inc all analysts saying how hes the next coming of christ

  11. #831
    Love-God among men.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,580
    BG Level
    7

    Today was a weird day. Cal, as expected, blew out E. Washington, but then I found myself at a friend's apartment cheering for USC because a win by them only does Cal good atm.

  12. #832
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    9/10 on Pick'em games, if only Fresno had held on against Wisconsin goddamnit.

    I'm still loving the ND loss... feels good man.

  13. #833
    Kunkkaaaaaaa!
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    441
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Hell yeah Auburn 2-0!

  14. #834
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by thestalkmore View Post
    Today was a weird day. Cal, as expected, blew out E. Washington, but then I found myself at a friend's appartment cheering for USC because a win by them only does Cal good atm.
    I know it was in cal's national championship interest for USC to lose but i just couldn't do it. I hate everything about USC ;(

    trust fund little bitches

  15. #835
    Love-God among men.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,580
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    I know it was in cal's national championship interest for USC to lose but i just couldn't do it. I hate everything about USC ;(

    trust fund little bitches
    huh?

  16. #836
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Tahona View Post
    Hell yeah Auburn 2-0!
    Yeah. 49 points is pretty nice, even if it's against a total dogshit team.

    USC/OSU game was pretty darn good. A couple of young, good looking QBs there, though Barkley is obviously still a little raw.

    Bama struggled early, but woke up and let their depth carry them in the second half like I figured. I sensed a little letdown in em even if Saban said there wouldn't be one.

    All in all, a good college weekend.

  17. #837
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    Well... fuck. lol

    It's sad, at one point I was like "man this is turning into a great day all the sudden, OkSU starting to dominate, Tennessee defense looking sick, Michigan winning." Like 2 minutes later all 3 were behind, and only Michigan managed to save it lol ><.



    Oh well, KU game went well, man they're fun to watch. It's like they've got Hines Ward at every position with the way they play such fundamental ball, and are so largely made up of guys that aren't "predestined stars" but just work their asses off every single play. Really, really hope things turn out well for them this year.


    Would've loved to see Ohio State win, thought they were going to for a while there. Kinda fell half asleep and missed most of the 2nd half tho ><. And, well, as much as I hate USC (I will cheer for ND against them, lol), Ohio State is still pretty much right there next on my "zomg haet" list.


    edit: also, say what you will about Notre Dame "looking good"... Michigan was a 3-9 team last year that gave up 35+ pretty much every time they played a decent opponent, and didn't score 30 all year.

  18. #838
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by thestalkmore View Post
    huh?
    freudian slip D:

  19. #839
    Love-God among men.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,580
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    freudian slip D:
    oh you

  20. #840
    Kunkkaaaaaaa!
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    441
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    yeah, I believe Auburn will be tested next weekend against west va

Page 42 of 232 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3052
    Last Post: 2011-12-06, 04:25
  2. College Football Season (2006-2007)
    By Avvesione in forum Sports
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 2006-09-25, 16:03
  3. College Football 09-09-06
    By Vade in forum Sports
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 2006-09-09, 22:47
  4. College Football Season (2005-2006)
    By Avvesione in forum Sports
    Replies: 193
    Last Post: 2006-01-12, 21:33