CU wins, UW wins, Nebraska loses? OH GOD I CAME. What a good day of football.
CU wins, UW wins, Nebraska loses? OH GOD I CAME. What a good day of football.
Leaving the Florida game now, not an impressive way to win, but we'll take it, time to go get shit faced and fuck some nasty bitches, and my phone was blowin up saying USC just got beat, gratz huskies.
And USC sucks
Washington cleaning up in Vegas right meow
Fuck yeah VT.
Fuck yeah UW btw.
lol, the crowd was so crazy they couldn't do the interview.
I had this shitty feeling that when they punted on 4th and 1 that VT would end up coming back. When Roberts had that drop that took the wind out the the Hokies sails, you give them a chance to redeem themselves and well...
VT WINNAR!
Im mad right now![]()
Time for UC to wreck shop
haha USC. i had hoped FL would lose, Tebow had shitty stats
Weis just saved his job. MSU throws a pick down by 2 points, 1 minute to go in the game from the fucking 12 yard line or some shit?
Wow, way to shoot yourself in the foot Spartans. This is why you suck.
Kirk Cousins had an AMAZING game and gives up a pick at the last second...heartbroken.
GG Notre Dame.
Texas Tech > Tennesse?
I'd send Vandy to Austin and Id put my money on them to beat the horns out of the frame. Shit Miss St. would give you guys a game, I wish UT would play some SEC teams.
I wish they would too miz, i wish they would too
Youre talking like Crabtree and Harrell are still there. Like I said before, the only thing Potts has going for him is that boss ass neck beard.
Tech is decent but are much less talented than they were last year. Youre a homer so of course youre going to hype anyone UT plays as the second coming.
I might be a homer, but I call it like it is, i know craptree and harrell are gone, but Potts still leads the big 12 in yards and even tds iirc. plus its a rivalry game.