• Navigation
Page 84 of 232 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 ... LastLast
Results 1661 to 1680 of 4636
  1. #1661
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,596
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    How many years has Cal climbed into the top 5 during the month of September, only to fall all the way out of the top 25 by October?(figuring they will fall out of the top 25 if the game continues the way it is going) Hasn't it been 2 or 3 times in the last 5 years?

  2. #1662
    Predictably Unpredictable
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,289
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    My boss is from Cal, at the game and a huge fan.. gonna be a shitty Monday!

  3. #1663
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    Wow, Miami has about the best cheerleader outfits I've ever seen.

  4. #1664
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Yeah baby TD U.

  5. #1665
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    Oh, and also:

    That terrible Duke team that KU was so embarrassed by only beating by 4 td's... 8 point game with VaTech today.

    Dem Hokies sure showed the Big 12 what's up.

  6. #1666
    the elephant whisperer
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,677
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    Oh, and also:

    That terrible Duke team that KU was so embarrassed by only beating by 4 td's... 8 point game with VaTech today.

    Dem Hokies sure showed the Big 12 what's up.
    That Miami team that VaTech beat up badly is beating one of the best teams in the Big 12. Can't really do the we beat them by 10 and you only beat them by 3 game in college football.

  7. #1667
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Niceee drive there.

  8. #1668
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    Oh, and also:

    That terrible Duke team that KU was so embarrassed by only beating by 4 td's... 8 point game with VaTech today.

    Dem Hokies sure showed the Big 12 what's up.
    Finally found something to go 10,000th post on. God damn.

    Since you're so good at sarcasm, I'll try some too. Dat Southern Miss team that KU beat by 7 points got beat by the University of Alabama-Birmingham. That's like the 4th best team in Alabama. In other words, let's not use the whole "this team beat that team, so that team must be better than that other team" bullshit. Besides, everyone knows that VT can show flashes of brilliance every now and again.

    ANYWAY, other than AU not putting it in the endzone, I like how they've been able to pile up the yards against this vaunted Tennessee defense. TN's offense is TERRIBLE and is making AU's defense look way better than it is. Don't let it fool you. Auburn's defense is barely average, but their offense has been REALLY surprising today.

    Bama gave up too many points to Kentucky today. Was sort of disappointed, but I do love Rolando(sp) McClain.

    OU looks rather bad. That or Miami looks pretty good. Going with a combination of both.

  9. #1669
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    fuck, ray ray down

  10. #1670
    the elephant whisperer
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,677
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Landry Jones mustache is pretty epic.

  11. #1671
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    What a fucking bullsht penalty.

  12. #1672
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    Finally found something to go 10,000th post on. God damn.

    Since you're so good at sarcasm, I'll try some too. Dat Southern Miss team that KU beat by 7 points got beat by the University of Alabama-Birmingham. That's like the 4th best team in Alabama. In other words, let's not use the whole "this team beat that team, so that team must be better than that other team" bullshit. Besides, everyone knows that VT can show flashes of brilliance every now and again.
    I can understand the random person missing the point, but are you fucking kidding me?


    I'm not saying anything about who's better or any kind of relationship between VaTech and KU.


    You tried to say duke is this terrible team that a top caliber team should be beating badly... and that 4 fucking touchdowns was not enough.

    Then that terrible Duke team went out and played a 1td game, and scored quite a bit on, one of the best defenses in the country, as well as one of the best overall teams.


    Sorry brah, I'm the one calling you out here.

  13. #1673
    the elephant whisperer
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,677
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Miami has given up now. They are gonna lose by 10 now...just watch.

  14. #1674
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    I can understand the random person missing the point, but are you fucking kidding me?


    I'm not saying anything about who's better or any kind of relationship between VaTech and KU.


    You tried to say duke is this terrible team that a top caliber team should be beating badly... and that 4 fucking touchdowns was not enough.

    Then that terrible Duke team went out and played a 1td game, and scored quite a bit on, one of the best defenses in the country, as well as one of the best overall teams.


    Sorry brah, I'm the one calling you out here.
    Haven't ever heard of a letdown game before? Gonna bypass the KU/VT thing as I know that wasn't your point.

    I did say Duke is a terrible team that a top caliber team should be beating badly. Have you ever been to Duke's stadium for a game? I have (believe it or not) and it's one of the more boring stadiums that I've ever seen and I've seen Vandy. Beamer probably reamed his players following that game for letting up and not pressing down on a team that should get the dogshit kicked out of them week in week out. So yeah. I'm saying it may have been a letdown game on VT's part. Washington had it after USC, USC nearly had it after losing to Washington when they held on to beat WSU by 21, etc. Shit happens. D:

    Also, didn't Houston beat two of the better Big 12 teams? And isn't Houston tied right now with UTEP? I could say 'overrated', but I think this is also a letdown game and they should turn it around. Still though, lol.

    Tennessee TD Boo.

  15. #1675
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    5,930
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Nice to see Oregon State get its first road win over Arizona State since 1969. Now if only they could do the same to USC, I think they will have shed the last vestiges of the 28-year losing record streak.

  16. #1676
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by noblemountain View Post
    Miami has given up now. They are gonna lose by 10 now...just watch.
    I dont think they have, their playing well despite that bullshit kicker penalty.

  17. #1677
    the elephant whisperer
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,677
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    I dont think they have, their playing well despite that bullshit kicker penalty.
    That kicker deserved an oscar...I just don't trust Miami's resolve. Harris needs to show some leadership and get these guys fired up, they just seem out of it.

  18. #1678
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Nice stop, need some points and a good drive to put this game away.

  19. #1679
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    Tennessee game is interesting... Crompton comes alive.

  20. #1680
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Scaring me to death. This is what I hate about Auburn this year. Very average defense and very little depth to come in at the end of games and to hold off the other team's offense. If they can get 7-5/8-4 this year, I will be very happy.

Page 84 of 232 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3052
    Last Post: 2011-12-06, 04:25
  2. College Football Season (2006-2007)
    By Avvesione in forum Sports
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 2006-09-25, 16:03
  3. College Football 09-09-06
    By Vade in forum Sports
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 2006-09-09, 22:47
  4. College Football Season (2005-2006)
    By Avvesione in forum Sports
    Replies: 193
    Last Post: 2006-01-12, 21:33