Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Results 121 to 139 of 139

Thread: 3.2 Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #121
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,035
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    You're not trying to socket more than one unique-equipped or unique (3) gem by any chance, are you?
    Nope, tried it with only 2 JC gems socketed and it wouldn't work. D: I'll have to check my addons.

    Edit: seems to be working now o___O I always just thought that gems could only go in their respective coloured sockets lol.

  2. #122
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    219
    BG Level
    4

    I socket every socket with Chaotic Skyflare Diamond except 2 for blues.

    and then i crit my pants

    (You should always gem your 'best' pure gem in a socket unless the socket bonus combined with the loss of going to a matching gem will give you a better result. Speaking first hand as a mage, generally any socket with less than ~5 Spell Power (or equivalent) bonus gets pure spell power. I.E. Red spell power gem in my yellow shoulder socket with a 4 intellect bonus)

  3. #123
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,132
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

    battleground exploitan

  4. #124
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,868
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

    Someone in isle said they got 3 levels~ on an alt just doing the bg. Wonder if it's true

  5. #125
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,859
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

    what the fuck really

  6. #126
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,132
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobta View Post
    Someone in isle said they got 3 levels~ on an alt just doing the bg. Wonder if it's true
    Its true and heads will roll.

  7. #127
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,868
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

    Just did it on my 73 pally and only got 2.3% exp in a game we won.

  8. #128
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    yeah just got 3% as a 62

  9. #129
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,859
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

    ZulGurub has been down since this patch came out WTFFFFFFFFF I want my little red raptor baby

  10. #130
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    probably a retarded question, but in the new bg I keep getting told I reached "corporeal rank". Obvious glitch, but makes me wonder if they're trying to think of ways to put the rank system back in? I can't imagine why that's till in the game. Or maybe I'm missing something about the new bg...

  11. #131
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,132
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

    Heh corporeal rank would mean you obtained a physical body as if you were casper the friendly ghost or something, I think you mean Corporal. I'm pretty sure its the same rank system as wintergrasp, ranks only last the duration of the game and allow you to drive better vehicles.

  12. #132
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,868
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

    I haven't noticed any rankings in isle, and I've been able to use every vehicle no matter what.

  13. #133
    YOU ARE SEARED
    Dungeon Master of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,453
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    Maybe the HK popup, they never did away with that from the old system. It means nothing really, just take it as a sign that you got credit for an HK.

  14. #134
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,859
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

    I was in Naxx yesterday and we killed Maexxna and I got a message saying You've lost the title Patron! You've gained the title Matron!" Obviously I wasn't doing any children's week stuff. Weird bug.

  15. #135
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Lbelle View Post
    I was in Naxx yesterday and we killed Maexxna and I got a message saying You've lost the title Patron! You've gained the title Matron!" Obviously I wasn't doing any children's week stuff. Weird bug.
    This happens to me when I fly over the village of the Giant Blue Women in Storm Peaks. But then again, the game does turn me in to a Giant Blue Woman briefly.

  16. #136
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,960
    BG Level
    6
    WoW Realm
    Akama

    Quote Originally Posted by Lbelle View Post
    I was in Naxx yesterday and we killed Maexxna and I got a message saying You've lost the title Patron! You've gained the title Matron!" Obviously I wasn't doing any children's week stuff. Weird bug.
    When you get web wrapped, it changes your gender for whatever reason. When the web wrap breaks, you get your gender back

    Pretty sure web wraps are considered male. So when your web broke, you got your female title back.

  17. #137
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Dezzimal View Post
    Heh corporeal rank would mean you obtained a physical body as if you were casper the friendly ghost or something, I think you mean Corporal. I'm pretty sure its the same rank system as wintergrasp, ranks only last the duration of the game and allow you to drive better vehicles.
    makes more sense

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobta View Post
    I haven't noticed any rankings in isle, and I've been able to use every vehicle no matter what.
    maybe glitching to the wintergrasp thing then. It spammed it like 3 times in a row in one bg.

  18. #138
    Aeo
    Aeo is offline
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    45
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    There are purple gems that fit blue sockets.

    On topic, has anyone tried the new heroic and how well geared would you say you need to be to enter it and do well.
    Not to well geared did it with no wipes with a person who was only geared for heroics and 2 ppl who are heroic uld geared and we did fine its a fun run drops 213 gear got a nice new pole arm from it

  19. #139
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,092
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Ysera

    Quote Originally Posted by Slott View Post
    When you get web wrapped, it changes your gender for whatever reason. When the web wrap breaks, you get your gender back

    Pretty sure web wraps are considered male. So when your web broke, you got your female title back.
    Happens during shapeshifting, etc, sometimes. I actually did the children's week, and get the title Patron when I use my super symian sphere.It stays when the effect wears off, until I shapeshift (druid), so I have some funny screenshots of me running around as a female NE with the Patron title.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7