Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 514

Thread: Faggotry 2     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #281
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,751
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane

    Texas is pretty cool guy, fucking hot in the summer time and doesnt afraid of anything.

  2. #282
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    No one fucks wit trick daddy, and the Bismarck niggas YouTube - tonight
    LOOOOL

  3. #283
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic View Post
    man, I should have taken SAM all the way with your ass... what was I thinking going DRG?
    Log on, we can exp. tonight nigga.

  4. #284
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    hahaha

  5. #285
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic View Post
    man, I should have taken SAM all the way with your ass... what was I thinking going DRG?
    I have no clue but no party would have been able to contain the awesomeness.

  6. #286
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Fucking jaheim what a pussy.

  7. #287
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    I have no clue but no party would have been able to contain the awesomeness.

    Servers would have crashed. I'd have PL'ed tbh.

  8. #288
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    fact: server crashes during gigantoad event were the best thing to ever happen to XI

  9. #289
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,437
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    So much darkness on page 10. I had to roll up my windows and lock my doors before I posted.

  10. #290
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic View Post
    fact: server crashes during gigantoad event were the best thing to ever happen to XI
    Suprised ya'll niggas still play that lame shit, standing in whitegate for endless hours can only be so appelaing for a certain amount of time.

  11. #291
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    So much darkness on page 10. I had to roll up my windows and lock my doors before I posted.
    In your minivan, with all 50 of your family members?

  12. #292
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    Suprised ya'll niggas still play that lame shit, standing in whitegate for endless hours can only be so appelaing for a certain amount of time.
    I don't, I was on the other day for a one-time event where I really didn't do shit.


    (nah, homeboy needed feather for ein and he had chip for his LS limbus so I logged him on for the events, that's it)

  13. #293
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,562
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    In your minivan, with all 50 of your family members?
    lol

  14. #294
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Needs moar Preview: Diablo III - games - technology | Stuff.co.nz imo, we gotta get down on that shit.

  15. #295
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,437
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    In your minivan, with all 50 of your family members?
    I'm in your mom, with all 50 of my family members


    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    Needs moar Preview: Diablo III - games - technology | Stuff.co.nz imo, we gotta get down on that shit.
    I will play the shit out of that game.

  16. #296
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    I'm in your mom, with all 50 of my family members




    I will play the shit out of that game.
    I applaud you sir to have been the first mexican family to take refuge in a huge cavernous vagina, how much climbing did you have to do to get up in that shit?

  17. #297
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    In your minivan, with all 50 of your family members?
    Fucking lol. You need to post in spam more.

  18. #298
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,437
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    I applaud you sir to have been the first mexican family to take refuge in a huge cavernous vagina, how much climbing did you have to do to get up in that shit?
    That reminds me of that joke from the movie "Predator"

  19. #299
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    Fucking lol. You need to post in spam more.
    Just keepin it real and taking no prisoners, its how trick daddy would do it.

  20. #300
    Sassy Tyrant
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,313
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Falisa Asile
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Its been like 6 hrs. Is that mod/admin that has Seno's back still out running errands?

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tales of faggotry
    By Insanecyclone in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 145
    Last Post: 2011-01-14, 21:17
  2. Maybe it wasn't nostalgia faggotry
    By Zanz L. Barre The 3rd in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2010-07-26, 01:32
  3. ATTN: Weabo Faggotry
    By Cream Soda in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 2010-02-16, 23:15
  4. Faggotry
    By Senoska in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 196
    Last Post: 2009-08-25, 09:06