I was told that I was talked about so much when I was gone that Sonomaa imposed a rule that people weren't allowed to talk about me
I was told that I was talked about so much when I was gone that Sonomaa imposed a rule that people weren't allowed to talk about me
we don't follow rules in Spam and you were still hardly brought up
I only cared about Krye when they were letting other people come back for far more faggy things then what he had done. I'm all for fair treatment. Beyond that I don't think I would care if he were here or not. He doesn't annoy me but he has yet to do anything worth remembering.
still gay
die already seno
nah, but stop being a douce
*douche
yeah dont' die, just cease to exist in my world
that works
werx
that too
You almost have this charis
getting close