Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 545
  1. #361
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    429
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Friend posted this:

    You have been connected to SEI POL Chris S.
    SEI POL Chris S: Hello, George, thank you for contacting the PlayOnline Information Center. Just a few moments while I review your question, please.
    SEI POL Chris S: In order for us to more accurately address your issue, we will require additional information. Please give a brief explanation of the issue you are having and please include any error codes or messages you are receiving.
    George Rivera Rivera: Hello, yes its concerning about the "Secure by Visa"
    George Rivera Rivera: I have a problem and is tht when i try to register my credit card it says is unavailable for the card
    SEI POL Chris S: If there is a credit card that is currently on the account as a valid form of payment, it will continue to be the valid form of payment with no additional changes needed. It is only when updating the form of payment/creating a new account that the new systems would need to be used.
    George Rivera Rivera: I did updated my credit card info. because i lost the last one, but is the same account since 2006, tht means i won't have problems?
    SEI POL Chris S: That is correct, as the above states, since you already have a valid credit card on the account, you will be billed as normal.

    George Rivera Rivera: Ok, thank you very much for your assistance in this matter.
    SEI POL Chris S: Are there any other issues I can assist you with right now, George?
    George Rivera Rivera: Not really, i only was worried about not being able to play anymore, thanks.
    SEI POL Chris S: Thank you for visiting PlayOnline Chat support, George! Take care and hope to see you online!
    Thank you for using InstantService. You may now close this window.

  2. #362
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,085
    BG Level
    6

    Logged in earlier just fine. My card isn't verified yet (It wouldn't work last week when I tried).

  3. #363
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,203
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    i usually dont get billed till the 3rd at 2 am (12pst i think), are you getting the billed message when you log in?

  4. #364
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,822
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by sunvision View Post
    Thanks very much for Info... Guess i have to Apply for CitiBank. XD

    Do you happen to know if CitiBank has any Cards for people with "Low Income"? (Singapore Wise)
    Citi Clear card. no income required for students. 18kpa for working adults, which seems reasonably low.

    i used this whenever i didn't transfer funds over to my DBS debit (master) lol... but so far I'm still able to log

    they haven't even billed me >_>?

  5. #365
    Bringer of Bacon
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    288
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Didn't get any email, haven't called POL, card is a Chase Debit Mastercard. Was billed, can log on all accounts on my card.

  6. #366
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    87
    BG Level
    2

    and here comes the POL-0251 rollin out. Brother got it way earlier today on one of his 2 accounts... both same CC though yet one char is still on.

    One of mine JUST got POL-0251 disconnect. And another had a LM-16 Payment Posted when i logged in a few hours ago.

    *edit* To add, the POL-0251 was a Paypal generated CC that didn't get bothered by the 3d sweep last month. The LM-16 account that just cleared is a Wamu(Now chase?) Mastercard Credit Card.

    Already opened a BoA account today just waiting for it to finish the application process and then another 7-10 biz days for the card.

    Forced ffxi break ftw?

  7. #367
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,514
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Street View Post
    and here comes the POL-0251 rollin out. Brother got it way earlier today on one of his 2 accounts... both same CC though yet one char is still on.

    One of mine JUST got POL-0251 disconnect. And another had a LM-16 Payment Posted when i logged in a few hours ago.

    *edit* To add, the POL-0251 was a Paypal generated CC that didn't get bothered by the 3d sweep last month. The LM-16 account that just cleared is a Wamu(Now chase?) Mastercard Credit Card.

    Already opened a BoA account today just waiting for it to finish the application process and then another 7-10 biz days for the card.

    Forced ffxi break ftw?
    Not certain if this will work, but you might be able to get the cc info on the card you ordered from your bank by calling them and letting them know you are trying to process 3-d secure card verification for it and need the info.

  8. #368
    InspectorGadget
    Guest

    Just got POL-0251'd on my account while meriting. I don't know if I got the email or not since the email I had on file I havent used in over 2 years.

  9. #369
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,363
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Xanthe Celaeno
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Just checked and I got LM-16'd, oh laud! If only I had a VbV-capable card!

    Spoiler: show
    My 5 year old account is doing fine and dandy. My payment info was updated mid-June to update my expiration date (new card, same number). Just some more anecdotal evidence that only newer subscribers will be hit.

  10. #370
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,668
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    i always check my mails and its still active

    lets see if i get hit

    my card been using since day 1

  11. #371
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,514
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthe View Post
    Just checked and I got LM-16'd, oh laud! If only I had a VbV-capable card!

    Spoiler: show
    My 5 year old account is doing fine and dandy. My payment info was updated mid-June to update my expiration date (new card, same number). Just some more anecdotal evidence that only newer subscribers will be hit.
    Unless you changed your info or card like after July 29,09 You might want to check to see if it is charge back/billing issues. I see the other errors are a different, POL-0251 error.

  12. #372
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,363
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Xanthe Celaeno
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Stowastiq View Post
    Unless you changed your info or card like after July 29,09 You might want to check to see if it is charge back/billing issues. I see the other errors are a different, POL-0251 error.
    Wooooooosh.

  13. #373
    Chram
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,828
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

    I have a Capital One Mastercard and didn't verify it or anything. I did get the email, but was able to log onto my acct just find before leaving for work. It had the LM-16 message as well.

    Does that mean that my shit is OK?

  14. #374
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,363
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Xanthe Celaeno
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Xerlic View Post
    I have a Capital One Mastercard and didn't verify it or anything. I did get the email, but was able to log onto my acct just find before leaving for work. It had the LM-16 message as well.

    Does that mean that my shit is OK?
    LM-16 is the code for your billing going through successfully, so I would say yes.

  15. #375
    Tarutaru Sacrifice
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    121
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    LM-16 over here. It's safe to say that I survived the vana'pocalypse for now.

    I didn't receive an E-mail so I'm assuming that only people that got the e-mail of doom got hit.

    Keep in mind though, there's no reason not to assume that SE will do this again next month.

    You know how to stop giving your playerbase paranoia SE?

    SAY SOMETHING!

  16. #376
    Clever and witty, all together the ladies love the Nekura
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,009
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyle View Post
    LM-16 over here. It's safe to say that I survived the vana'pocalypse for now.

    I didn't receive an E-mail so I'm assuming that only people that got the e-mail of doom got hit.
    This makes me curious, did anyone who got the e-mail and didn't update their CC info get hit? I know that none of my cards support it, but I never got an e-mail and I survived.

  17. #377
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    7,328
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyle View Post
    LM-16 over here. It's safe to say that I survived the vana'pocalypse for now.

    I didn't receive an E-mail so I'm assuming that only people that got the e-mail of doom got hit.

    Keep in mind though, there's no reason not to assume that SE will do this again next month.

    You know how to stop giving your playerbase paranoia SE?

    SAY SOMETHING!
    I completely agree with you on this.

    It does not appear that the end of days has occurred, and like always some people went crazy with estimates of 50 to 90% of players no longer able to play, but your point still holds true.

    When stuff like this happens, they need to not just make an announcement, not just make a comprehensive FAQ, but they need to have someone on the NA and EU side to follow up, in plain freaking English (or whatever appropriate language).

    It feels like the non-JP representatives from SE are the New York representatives at the Constitutional Congress.

  18. #378
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    22
    BG Level
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by nekura View Post
    This makes me curious, did anyone who got the e-mail and didn't update their CC info get hit? I know that none of my cards support it, but I never got an e-mail and I survived.
    Same here. I'm also curious as to how old the accounts are and/or the last time the cc info was updated. It starting to sound to me like this is a half assed attempt at cockblocking account selling and/or rmt.

  19. #379
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,019
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    My service was shut off, no email warning either, and I made sure my SE account has my current email. :/.

    Might be because I forgot to give them my new credit card though... *crosses fingers*

  20. #380
    :3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    279
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Skywall

    I was hit

    Playing since PC release, switched cards... September 08. So.. just under a year ago, lol.

    I refuse to bend over backwards to play, if they won't take my money from an account that they've been billing for 6 years, then.. oh well.

    Sure hope XIV doesn't wind up this way though .

    P.S. - I got no such email warning me either. I can still log into PoL though. All of my Content ID's are deactivated and I cannot activate any of them.

    However, I also seem to be having issues with my CC in general, so let's find out what this is about.

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Playonline Email/Message notification issue...
    By Kitsumi in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 2008-02-22, 13:07
  2. No Beastmaster in Blue LS?
    By Killua in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 2006-01-23, 03:00
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 2004-11-10, 11:12
  4. help me out.. lotting rule alterations or no?
    By berticus in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 2004-09-28, 08:03