There's a joke in there somewhere I bet.
There's a joke in there somewhere I bet.
double trouble post
A follow up.. there's been some response art:
http://wonkette.com/wp-content/uploa...sypayments.jpg
<3 MY sennheisers
http://crunchgear.com/wp-content/upl...ser-hd-650.jpg
my AKG k501's > your senns
Spoiler: show
Sennheiser USA - Closed Headset, gaming Headset, PC 350, Skype, VoIP - Private Audio
$230
http://www.buy.com/prod/sennheiser-p...207653654.html
$170 if you want to try that.
awesome.Originally Posted by Qalbert
edit: you can definitely find the PC350s for less than 230$ if you shop around, a couple of friends both got theirs for like 150$
Eh updated my last post, http://www.buy.com/prod/sennheiser-p...207653654.html
170 here.
I don't understand how people can stand those ear bud headphones. I can't stand headphones that don't fully enclose your ears. I used to have:
http://www.beyerdynamic-usa.com/typo...8b29f16996.jpg
I loved these ones, so comfortable.
1 year worth of food on sale for 800bux.
Costco - $799.99 after $200 OFF Shelf Reliance THRIVE™ 1-year Supply Dehydrated & Freeze-Dried Food
Know where i can find any FFFFF raged pics? Trying to find a certain one.
macrochan.org
or just go on /v/, they have a lot of you rage you lose threads lately.
Thank you. Made this my desktop wallpaper. :D
Those gifs are made of so much win.