Page 45 of 149 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 900 of 2974
  1. #881
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Antithesis View Post
    To appease the masses in making you think he is lurking and banning the naughty spider boyz.

    Loli comic porn? Sure no problem! 9/11 jokes on 9/11? Perfect lol. Guy hanging upside down from his balls? Hahaha funny!!! transsexual women with a dick fucking a watermelon? Amazing! Spiders?

    OH GOD SPIDERS OMG WTF SPIDERS
    /thread

  2. #882
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    868
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    seriously, people think they should get their way just because they are afraid of a picture? grow up...

    Contribution:
    http://blogs.ballyfermot.ie/darrens/...larious_13.jpg

  3. #883
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    I don't really care to be honest, but I really have nothing better to do than start petty internet arguments and troll.

    http://rlv.zcache.com/mr_awesome_fac...71oc62_400.jpg

  4. #884
    kiz
    kiz is offline
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    36
    BG Level
    1

    i want that god damn shirt
    /random
    http://blog.winstonwachter.com/wp-co...ing-people.jpg

  5. #885
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    990
    BG Level
    5

    Your eyes and tongue are yellow. Better get that checked out.

  6. #886
    Ridill Ninja Lotter
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,546
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

    I don't mind spiders either but the fact remains that Ragns doesn't like them and as such it is HIS server so yeah I'll play by his rules.

  7. #887
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilhart View Post
    Your eyes and tongue are yellow. Better get that checked out.
    Jaundice! OHSHIT

  8. #888
    United States of Smash!
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,818
    BG Level
    8

    The whole spider thing has nothing to do with anyone except Ragns. He runs the server he hates spiders therefore no spiders. I hope no one else has the delusion that the no spiders rule has anything to do with them because then everyone could claim anything is gross to them (there are a lot of phobias out there) and EVERYTHING would have to be spoilered and have a warning.

    tl:dr the spider rule has nothing to do with you unless you are Ragns so quit complaining about them.

  9. #889

  10. #890
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    817
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Trine Traverse
    FFXIV Server
    Odin
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    That first one doesn't even look real. o.O

  11. #891
    Electric Six groupie
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,451
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jayne Barsala
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia

  12. #892

  13. #893
    Tyr
    Tyr is offline
    E. Body
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,270
    BG Level
    7

    I haven't checked the thread in a while, I go to the page I missed (29) and promptly shit my pants. I refuse to go back to 28 to see the start of the spiders...

    I'm going to wait until the spiders are gone...

  14. #894
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    4,753
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by melbufrauma View Post
    its a random image thread you fucking fag.
    Fuck the spiders, anyone using "fag" as a genuine insult in normal context should be banned.

  15. #895
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

  16. #896
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    868
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuko_Asura View Post
    Fuck the spiders, anyone using "fag" as a genuine insult in normal context should be banned.
    http://www.tobascodagama.com/wp-cont...ahmbulance.jpg

  17. #897
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

  18. #898
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    4,753
    BG Level
    7

    I stopped being insulted by things like that a long time ago, I just think its sad.

    ethug4lyfe

  19. #899
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    868
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuko_Asura View Post
    I stopped being insulted by things like that a long time ago, I just think its sad.

    ethug4lyfe
    http://betterthaneveryone.com/images...8C8/Nerds1.jpg

  20. #900
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    4,753
    BG Level
    7

    Damn straight I'm a nerd, lol. I'm on an online forum dedicated to a video game.

Page 45 of 149 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Random Image Thread XXXV: Show me your fap face BG.
    By Vandole in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2958
    Last Post: 2011-12-12, 09:47
  2. Random Image Thread XXXIV: Your cupcakes gave me a virus.
    By Vandole in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2948
    Last Post: 2011-09-13, 21:59
  3. Random Image Thread VIII: Just as planned
    By Sonomaa in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1482
    Last Post: 2008-02-05, 20:51
  4. Random Image Thread VII: !uno
    By Sonomaa in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1478
    Last Post: 2007-12-10, 18:18
  5. Random Image Thread VI: Erif-Fo-Eca
    By Rocl in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1470
    Last Post: 2007-10-02, 00:31
  6. Random Image Thread 5: Elmer the Random Chronicles
    By Sonomaa in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1480
    Last Post: 2007-07-18, 08:06
  7. Random Image Thread 3: Return of the Random
    By Rocl in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2008
    Last Post: 2007-02-15, 12:03
  8. Random Image Thread 2: Random Harder
    By Sonomaa in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1984
    Last Post: 2006-12-17, 15:08
  9. Random Image Thread
    By Eddie in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1494
    Last Post: 2006-11-08, 12:47