Page 66 of 149 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 ... LastLast
Results 1301 to 1320 of 2974
  1. #1301
    Sandpaper Demon
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,720
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Snowman Emperor
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Major Lazer "Pon De Floor" on Vimeo
    from Eric from Tim&Eric, I've seen that video like 100 times because every time we meet someone new we play it for them.

    edit:
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=Daggering

  2. #1302
    Beholder of Methane
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    817
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Bleeding Hollow

    DAGGA DAGGA DAGGA

  3. #1303
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,899
    BG Level
    6
    WoW Realm
    Arathor

    I've said it before and I'll say it again: It's a fucking stupid dance.

  4. #1304
    Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,882
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    http://i32.tinypic.com/1fhel4.jpg


    I swear I thought that was Kevin Garnett for a second there...

    I guess "Freaking" would be softcore dancing and "Daggering" hardcore lol.

  5. #1305
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    298
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Lightbringer

  6. #1306
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,396
    BG Level
    10

    if you have to chew cum, its been too long since he had sex

  7. #1307
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    787
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Elesirdur View Post
    That's some fad in Jamaica or elsewhere in the Caribbean right?
    I know it has made it's way to NY.

  8. #1308
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    17,539
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    I take out a hamburger, and eat it.
    http://i28.tinypic.com/v47b0g.jpg
    High res
    http://i32.tinypic.com/28re2y8.jpg

  9. #1309
    Tottenham 'til I die
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    Probably old but oh the fuck well.

    http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/newton_and_leibniz.png

  10. #1310
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    4,753
    BG Level
    7

    You know you're a nerd if..

  11. #1311
    Electric Six groupie
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,451
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jayne Barsala
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuko_Asura View Post
    You know you have a highschool/college education if..
    Reflecting what you really meant.

  12. #1312
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    4,753
    BG Level
    7

    Touche

  13. #1313
    Speaks in riddles
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,263
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Reyd Nalaar
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Draenor

    >.>

    hello BG... a while back someone posted a picture or gif, I forget :/ of a cowboy-esce looking person blocking a samurai sword with the trigger part of the gun. I guess it was from a movie that other BG'ers said was awesome. Anyone know the name of that movie :/?

    I've been looking through old pages but I've failed awesomely in my attempts

  14. #1314
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,822
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinn View Post
    >.>

    hello BG... a while back someone posted a picture or gif, I forget :/ of a cowboy-esce looking person blocking a samurai sword with the trigger part of the gun. I guess it was from a movie that other BG'ers said was awesome. Anyone know the name of that movie :/?

    I've been looking through old pages but I've failed awesomely in my attempts
    cowboy bebop? >.>

  15. #1315
    Speaks in riddles
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,263
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Reyd Nalaar
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Draenor

    Ahhh nooo sorry it was a live action movie, the picture looked like it was snowing and the cowboy guy looked like van hellsing but it wasnt :/

  16. #1316
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,455
    BG Level
    7

    I remember.. but they were asian cowboys...

  17. #1317
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,396
    BG Level
    10

    Sukiyaki Western Django?
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0906665/

  18. #1318
    Speaks in riddles
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,263
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Reyd Nalaar
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Draenor

    Winner!!!! thanks much!

    now back to lurking for another 4 years >_>

  19. #1319

  20. #1320
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    868
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Page 66 of 149 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Random Image Thread XXXV: Show me your fap face BG.
    By Vandole in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2958
    Last Post: 2011-12-12, 09:47
  2. Random Image Thread XXXIV: Your cupcakes gave me a virus.
    By Vandole in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2948
    Last Post: 2011-09-13, 21:59
  3. Random Image Thread VIII: Just as planned
    By Sonomaa in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1482
    Last Post: 2008-02-05, 20:51
  4. Random Image Thread VII: !uno
    By Sonomaa in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1478
    Last Post: 2007-12-10, 18:18
  5. Random Image Thread VI: Erif-Fo-Eca
    By Rocl in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1470
    Last Post: 2007-10-02, 00:31
  6. Random Image Thread 5: Elmer the Random Chronicles
    By Sonomaa in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1480
    Last Post: 2007-07-18, 08:06
  7. Random Image Thread 3: Return of the Random
    By Rocl in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2008
    Last Post: 2007-02-15, 12:03
  8. Random Image Thread 2: Random Harder
    By Sonomaa in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1984
    Last Post: 2006-12-17, 15:08
  9. Random Image Thread
    By Eddie in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1494
    Last Post: 2006-11-08, 12:47