• Navigation
Page 18 of 74 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 1472
  1. #341
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,856
    BG Level
    10

    Unless that vulture piece of TRASH McGahee keeps doing his thing....grrrrr

  2. #342
    Sleep Deprived Galka BLM
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,183
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Larry Fitzgerald "Autographed Football" Promotion - ESPN

    Saw this on espn today when I check my team. The gist is that Larry Fitzgerald will be giving away one signed ball to a fantasy owner that starts him for every ball he catches. Very cool.

  3. #343
    Tyr
    Tyr is offline
    E. Body
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,270
    BG Level
    7

    Do I start Ray Ray v. CLE or Kevin Smith v. WAS?

  4. #344
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I would go with Rice, Cleveland's run defense is atrocious.

    Ok, I start 3 receivers out of:

    Vincent Jackson vs Miami
    Brandon Marshlol @ Oakland
    DeSean Jackson vs Kansas City
    Torry Holt @ Houston
    Johnny Knox @ Seattle

    Highest scoring receivers on waivers are Patrick Crayton vs Carolina, Brandon Stokley @ Oakland and Laurent Robinson vs Green Bay.

  5. #345
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    It was brought to my attention about Knox and how Cutler may seem to like him, and Vincent Jackson's been pretty good. Marshalol will likely be covered by Nhamdi, so I wouldn't look at him unless he gets lucky with a TD. Not sure about Holt and Jackson. So yeah.. I'd go maybe VJ/Knox?

  6. #346
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    JACOBY JONES

  7. #347
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,856
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    JACOBY JONES
    He is very good @ SF4.....


    Also, play Kevin Smith instead of Ray Rice.....Ray Rice didn't even get most of the touches last week, and McGahee vultered him left and right.

    You know for a FACT Kevin Smith gonna get the workload....and the Redskins are horrible.

  8. #348
    2k for handjobs is a deal yo
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    764
    BG Level
    5

    Hate to say it welt, but you gonna die in our matchup this week brah

  9. #349
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,856
    BG Level
    10

    You're 0-2, but holy crap you are going to score a TON this weekend..... I am done for sure in that matchup; I am focusing on my other leagues TBH lol.

  10. #350
    2k for handjobs is a deal yo
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    764
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    You're 0-2, but holy crap you are going to score a TON this weekend..... I am done for sure in that matchup; I am focusing on my other leagues TBH lol.
    Scared say ya scared, I am only 0-2 because I wanted to be 0-2

  11. #351
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,313
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    I would go with Rice, Cleveland's run defense is atrocious.

    Ok, I start 3 receivers out of:

    Vincent Jackson vs Miami
    Brandon Marshlol @ Oakland
    DeSean Jackson vs Kansas City
    Torry Holt @ Houston
    Johnny Knox @ Seattle

    Highest scoring receivers on waivers are Patrick Crayton vs Carolina, Brandon Stokley @ Oakland and Laurent Robinson vs Green Bay.
    I'd probably go with Vincent and DeSean, and honestly Johnny Knox seems like the best of the other options, even though I like Robinson and all. Seattle's 2 starting CBs are injured, so he's going against a backup no matter which side he lines up on.

  12. #352
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Is d. jax even playing?

  13. #353
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,856
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    Is d. jax even playing?
    I REALLY hope not....

  14. #354
    Rem
    Rem is offline
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    863
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

    Quote Originally Posted by Conformity View Post
    Scared say ya scared, I am only 0-2 because I wanted to be 0-2
    Said Pinocchio!

  15. #355
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,313
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    Is d. jax even playing?
    I saw that he was injured a bit yeah, but they said it wasn't a serious injury. It's another one of those groin things though, so he might end up missing just like McNabb most likely will, just to have an extra week to heal. At this point they're saying he's likely to play though

  16. #356
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by recuperi View Post
    I'd probably go with Vincent and DeSean, and honestly Johnny Knox seems like the best of the other options, even though I like Robinson and all. Seattle's 2 starting CBs are injured, so he's going against a backup no matter which side he lines up on.
    Yeah I think I'm sold on Vincent and Knox, and if he plays DeSean. If not I'll sign somebody. Fucking Brandon Marshall, him and Steve Slaton are just murdering me right now.

  17. #357
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,856
    BG Level
    10

    It won't get any better from Marshall ( minus 1-2 big games ), but Slaton should start producing big as soon as this weekend.

    Expect Schaub's #'s to fall because of Slaton's production as well.

  18. #358
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,856
    BG Level
    10

    Lets see what the BG minds have to say:

    Aaron Rodgers vs. Schaub (25 yards 1 Pt , 4 TD)

    Sproles / Jacobs / Ryan Grant - Pick 2 (.5 ppr)

    RWhite / Boldin / Bowe - Pick 2 (.5 ppr)

  19. #359
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,313
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Lets see what the BG minds have to say:

    Aaron Rodgers vs. Schaub

    Sproles / Jacobs / Ryan Grant - Pick 2

    RWhite / Boldin / Bowe - Pick 2
    What kind of scoring?

  20. #360
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,856
    BG Level
    10

    Updated with the points

Page 18 of 74 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2424
    Last Post: 2011-01-04, 12:49
  2. Replies: 95
    Last Post: 2009-09-08, 16:22
  3. fantasy football players video
    By Bartylby in forum Sports
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2009-03-11, 17:16
  4. Fantasy Football Playoffs Thread
    By Brill Weave in forum Sports
    Replies: 193
    Last Post: 2008-12-28, 01:58
  5. Replies: 744
    Last Post: 2008-11-25, 13:38
  6. Best Fantasy Football Website
    By Gatsby in forum Sports
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 2008-07-17, 16:03
  7. Fantasy Football 2007-2008
    By Vade in forum Sports
    Replies: 217
    Last Post: 2007-12-29, 23:24
  8. Fantasy Football, anyone?
    By Tyr in forum Sports
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 2006-09-05, 23:05