• Navigation
Page 30 of 74 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 1472
  1. #581
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,883
    BG Level
    10

    Absolutely Favre

  2. #582
    House Azazael
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,641
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    I need to pickup a RB this week in one of my leagues.

    I think my two best options are Sammy Morris or Leon Washington.

    My current backs are Westbrook, Barber, and Addai. I plan on dropping Holt or Gin Jr. for the back.

    Thoughts?

  3. #583
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,313
    BG Level
    6

    hard to say, but Morris has better TD potential I think. Ginn Jr. is still the #1 for better or worse, so he might be best to keep. Sucks there's only one real week of quarterbacking from Henne to show his receiver tendencies

  4. #584
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I tried to swing a trade of Freddie Jackson and Mike Sims-Walker for Ryan Grant. This week happens to be my bad bye week for the year. All my high scoring players are off.

  5. #585
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,664
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Which teams gets the better deal:

    League punishes bad QBs, places a slightly higher value on WR/TE than most leagues

    Team A gets:

    Drew Brees
    TO
    Sammy Morris (his only RBs are Steven Jackson and Donald Brown)
    Vernon Davis

    Team B gets:

    Cutler (Big Ben is Team B's other QB)
    OchoCinco (Team B's best WR is Boldin)
    Dwayne Bowe
    Celek

  6. #586
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Team B hands down. At this point, you're trading 1.75 players (Drew Brees = 1, Vernon Davis = .5, TO = .25) for 3.5 players in Cutle (Cutler = 1, Ochocinco = 1, Bowe = .75, Celek = .75)

  7. #587
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,883
    BG Level
    10

    That trade is so unfair it should be veto'd....

    Team B is obliterating Team A.

  8. #588
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,767
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    OMG lol, please let that trade go through. Team A is in my division.

  9. #589
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,664
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    I am team B btw.

    Dude tyche, I honestly have no idea what was wrong with the last trade. It was pretty damn close to fair and ppl wanted me to get MORE for Brees. Andrew and Burke both veto'd because they wanted Brees I think, then ED went on a campaign to get it veto'd lol.

    For everyone else, the old trade was basically the same as this one, except I got Shawn Hill instead of Cutler. Moderately big difference seeing as Cutler is decent and I was just going to drop Hill the moment I got him.

  10. #590
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by volcanicweather View Post
    Which teams gets the better deal:

    League punishes bad QBs, places a slightly higher value on WR/TE than most leagues

    Team A gets:

    Drew Brees
    TO
    Sammy Morris (his only RBs are Steven Jackson and Donald Brown)
    Vernon Davis

    Team B gets:

    Cutler (Big Ben is Team B's other QB)
    OchoCinco (Team B's best WR is Boldin)
    Dwayne Bowe
    Celek
    Also, which league? RL league or BG-ish league?

  11. #591
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,664
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    Also, which league? RL league or BG-ish league?
    RL league I run with friends, Tyche and Gad are members

  12. #592
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Man. Lucky them

  13. #593
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Trade got vetoed. It really wasn't as lopsided as it looked like if you factored in their rosters and their needs imo, but oh wells.

    AND! I'm playing Volc this week, so I benefited from a veto on that, lol. So I was happy either way <.<

  14. #594
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Motherfuckers got a new trade up that's gonna' help Volc rape my face now.

  15. #595
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Honestly...in that league, I think this is the most content I've ever been with a team before.

    http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g1...tan/FFteam.jpg

  16. #596
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Getting offered Bernard Berrian, Carnell Williams, and Vernon Davis for Braylon Edwards. o.o

  17. #597
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,883
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    Getting offered Bernard Berrian, Carnell Williams, and Vernon Davis for Braylon Edwards. o.o
    Would you seriously play any of those guys? I wouldn't play any except Vernon Davis IF my tight end was in a bye week and Davis was the best thing available in FREE AGENCY.

    If your team needs those 3 players, you have already lost.

    Decline trade btw

  18. #598
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Would you seriously play any of those guys? I wouldn't play any except Vernon Davis IF my tight end was in a bye week and Davis was the best thing available in FREE AGENCY.

    If your team needs those 3 players, you have already lost.

    Decline trade btw
    Actually.. I have Michael Bush and Sammy Morris on my team, so I could see using Carnell in some cases. This is in IDP, by the way.. and I am 4-1. My WRs are Roddy White, Andre Johnson, Percy Harvin, and Nate Washington (riding that TD streak of his before last week) so yeah. My RBs are fairly average, and hell. I don't really have room for Braylon Edwards as it is. Also my TE is the Vikings TE who's name I fail at spelling, so Vernon would be a mild upgrade.

  19. #599
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,883
    BG Level
    10

    I still think you could get more.

  20. #600
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Maybe I could, but I figure I may as well get what I can for Braylon. Will Berrian be THIS bad for the rest of the year? That and he'd be a #3 WR at best with the current two i get back, and my RB tandem is actually Addai/Gore, but Gore was hurt. Also have Donald Brown and Bradshaw, so..

Page 30 of 74 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2424
    Last Post: 2011-01-04, 12:49
  2. Replies: 95
    Last Post: 2009-09-08, 16:22
  3. fantasy football players video
    By Bartylby in forum Sports
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2009-03-11, 17:16
  4. Fantasy Football Playoffs Thread
    By Brill Weave in forum Sports
    Replies: 193
    Last Post: 2008-12-28, 01:58
  5. Replies: 744
    Last Post: 2008-11-25, 13:38
  6. Best Fantasy Football Website
    By Gatsby in forum Sports
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 2008-07-17, 16:03
  7. Fantasy Football 2007-2008
    By Vade in forum Sports
    Replies: 217
    Last Post: 2007-12-29, 23:24
  8. Fantasy Football, anyone?
    By Tyr in forum Sports
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 2006-09-05, 23:05