• Navigation
Page 36 of 74 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 1472
  1. #701
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    I'm beasting BGP like no other. Beating the dude I'm playing by 100 points I think. That league is all but mine.
    The entire league? Or just the game? My team's not that awful.

  2. #702
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Oh no, the entire league.

  3. #703
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    Oh no, the entire league.
    Wat. My team's not too bad! I've got a chance to compete.

  4. #704

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,993
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    20 man folks, Shonn Greene. Decent #2 if Leon ends up being out for a while, tip of the day.

  5. #705
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Thanks to Brian Hoyer, I'm going to be 6-1 in 20 man

  6. #706
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle


  7. #707
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    You should've started JT O'Sullivan, i think he got more points than Hoyer lol.

  8. #708
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    You should've started JT O'Sullivan, i think he got more points than Hoyer lol.
    http://i37.tinypic.com/24xf0cg.jpg

    And yeah I'm still gonna lose, but this is happening right now and it's hilarious.

  9. #709
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Defensive bias.

  10. #710
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Yeah, there goes that, lol.

  11. #711

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,993
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Celeras View Post
    20 man folks, Shonn Greene. Decent #2 if Leon ends up being out for a while, tip of the day.
    Andddd leon broke his leg and is done for the season. Who's the stud snagging him up, you're welcome.

  12. #712
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    So remember how earlier I was debating benching Gonzalez for Daniels?

    Well...final tally in my cash league -- Gonzalez 5 points and Daniels 21. FFFFFFFFFFF

    Down by 5 and it's PHI D/ST (me) vs D. Jackson...come on Skins, suck ass on offense and continue to shut down the pass.

  13. #713
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,332
    BG Level
    7

    @Quixon: Davis all day. He's going to put up good yardage as he plays a key role in SF's ability to move down the field. Shiancoe yardage is usually crap, but the TDs he's gotten have given him legit numbers in FF. For him you have to hope he gets a TD or two to put numbers up, whereas you know Davis will get yrds and potentially TDs as well.

    Thank You ^_^d


    Only mistake I made was playing Santonio Holmes over Miles Austin. Though I doubt anyone would really see that as a mistake.

    Post your roster here and your record, and how many teams are in your league. I'm interested.


    Here's my team:
    10 Team Keeper League (Keep 3 Players)
    $100 Buy In-Winner Take All

    QB - Drew Brees
    RB - DeAngelo Williams
    RB - Ronnie Brown
    Flex - Tim Hightower
    WR - Vincent Jackson
    WR - Santonio Holmes
    TE - Vernon Davis
    D/ST - Vikings
    K - Nate Kaeding
    ___________________

    Bench

    Schaub, Housh, Sproles, Miles Austin, Nate Washington, Visanthe Shiancoe, Jerome Harrison




    I'm in first place with 5-1 Record.

  14. #714
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    I've got the same situation. I have Washington's D up against Jason Campbell. Come onnnnn 6-3 game.

  15. #715
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    85
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Vernon Davis - 22.65
    Bernard Berrian - 0.90
    Hines Ward - 0.15

    Awesome.
    I might have pulled it off if my backup defence wasn't Cleveland, I would have done better putting in nothing.

  16. #716
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    I had Hines Ward as well in a league, and Vernon in another... on the bench. Not sitting him anymore, lol

  17. #717
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Here's my 14-man BG Premier lineup, which is winning overallpoints and 1st place after this week. It will destroy all who oppose...

    http://imagebeast.net/images/touwl93ux3n883ne2dbr.jpg

    And here's a 12-man money lineup which is massively underperforming. Was in 3rd place going into this week, will probably be in 5-6 place after this week, as I'm going to lose despite putting up a respectable score. Leon going out killed me.

    http://imagebeast.net/images/jcc4brh6chh1ls9okgv.jpg

  18. #718
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    Sunday morning drop of Jermichael Finley for Saints D in my non-bg league...

    Finley gets hurt.

    Saints give up 34 points... and still score 18. rofl


    pro fo sho

  19. #719
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,617
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    I'm in a ten man league, tied for first, leading in points though.

    QB: Brady
    WR: Moss & Vincent Jackson
    RB: R. Brown, M. Barber, and R. Rice
    TE: Dallas Clark
    WR/RB Floater: pick between D. Henderson, W. McGahee (who cost me sole position of first place fml), Lance Moore. And I have Todd Heap as my backup TE, and Alex Smith now as my back up qb.
    K: Gostkowski & Nedney
    Def: Chicago & Indi

    So for next week, do I do Indi's Defense vs 49ers or Chicago's Defense vs the Browns.

  20. #720
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    BG Premiere. Randy Moss killing me again.

    http://www.imagebeast.net/images/g8t...0zka1ot80p.jpg

    BG East: Bye Week nearly killed me but I believe I pulled it off.

    http://www.imagebeast.net/images/h41a7xi49h0ekuere.jpg

Page 36 of 74 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2424
    Last Post: 2011-01-04, 12:49
  2. Replies: 95
    Last Post: 2009-09-08, 16:22
  3. fantasy football players video
    By Bartylby in forum Sports
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2009-03-11, 17:16
  4. Fantasy Football Playoffs Thread
    By Brill Weave in forum Sports
    Replies: 193
    Last Post: 2008-12-28, 01:58
  5. Replies: 744
    Last Post: 2008-11-25, 13:38
  6. Best Fantasy Football Website
    By Gatsby in forum Sports
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 2008-07-17, 16:03
  7. Fantasy Football 2007-2008
    By Vade in forum Sports
    Replies: 217
    Last Post: 2007-12-29, 23:24
  8. Fantasy Football, anyone?
    By Tyr in forum Sports
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 2006-09-05, 23:05