Page 222 of 276 FirstFirst ... 172 212 220 221 222 223 224 232 272 ... LastLast
Results 4421 to 4440 of 5505

Thread: 2009-10 NHL Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #4421
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,362
    BG Level
    7

    I went to Club Zoo once. Felt wrong being too old for a club, but most of my female friends are in highschool anyway. Oh snap.

  2. #4422
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,032
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoronas View Post
    Quebec goalies fail this week
    + Olympian goalies.

  3. #4423
    Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,008
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivaden View Post
    I went to Club Zoo once. Felt wrong being too old for a club, but most of my female friends are in highschool anyway. Oh snap.
    And you call me the pedophile?!?! Natural solar phenomenom is going to interupt today's Stars-Pens game, the announcers already said it'll happen during the first period around 1:19 PM.

  4. #4424
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,362
    BG Level
    7

    Yes, I get to them young. I knew most of them when I was a senior and they were in 8th grade. 8-)

  5. #4425
    Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,008
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivaden View Post
    Yes, I get to them young. I knew most of them when I was a senior and they were in 8th grade. 8-)
    I'd like a do-over on my high school years. I wish I knew then everything I knew now. Getting chicks wouldn't be somewhere between epic undertaking and impossible, had I had the knowledge about girls minds, or lack there of, that I have now. But I guess you gotta learn by going through the process.

  6. #4426
    Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,008
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Girls these days though are total fucking sluts, to the 1000000th degree, 99% of them. When I was in HS it was 20% of them were sluts to the 100th degree.

  7. #4427
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    To sum up the Pittsburgh-area discussion:

    http://knowyourmeme.com/i/4473/origi...jpg?1246406380

    Caps/Rangers tonight, apparently Gaborik's in and Boudreau is doing some weird line shuffling. I'm guessing 7-5 Caps.

    Also, from Twitter: "N. Backstrom is tied for 12th among NHL forwards in blocked shots and has 20 more points than anyone ahead of him." Better overall player than Ovechkin? You make the call!!!

  8. #4428
    TOO MUCH MAN
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,264
    BG Level
    8

    I sure am glad Versus has bull riding on rather than any of the 8 NHL games later today.

  9. #4429
    There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,058
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

    Keep the losing streak going Stars! Tank for the draft!

    Hopefully the new ownership puts their own guys in and dumps GM Joe and Crawford as well. I think picking Segal off waivers is the only smart thing Niewy has done all year. Lehtonen may work out in the long run, but I would have MUCH rather paid Vancouver what they were asking for in Cory Schneider. That dude's the real deal.

    Pens did good work today, but @ Seppuku and other Pens fans, wtf is wrong with your announcers? They're absolutely horrid. I counted 2 times your retarded ass announcers fucked up their research on the visiting team tonight. First they called Loui Eriksson a Finn, even though he was, you know, probably the best player on Team Sweden in the Olympics. Secondly they called Jere Lehtinen, a three time Selke winner, "Mike Lehtinen." The fuck?

    Pretty sure they called Fabian Brunnstrom "Loui Brunnstrom" earlier this year too. I mean seriously, can you get more NA-centric when you can't even remember names of anyone from Europe? What a fucking joke.

  10. #4430
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,362
    BG Level
    7

    Pretty much all that needs to be said is Pens fans are very much so aware of how stupid those two are. Except I think Sepukku loves them?

  11. #4431
    Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,008
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Bob Errey is the man, he doesn't have to listen to stupid texans. Hes a Stanley Cup champion.

  12. #4432
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,362
    BG Level
    7

    Nothing I've heard from Errey can top Steigy during the post-game show admitting he thought of Fleury while taking a shower.

    I guess Fleury is the best looking guy on the team, but still...


    Wait, what?

  13. #4433
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    So, Sep likes to touch little girls, eh? Perhaps I should play his game and shop up my sig, since he considers it legit to completely alter quotes and (rather poorly) photoshop them.

    on topic: 4-2 habs, good rebound after Thursdays fail.


    and wtf? Lapierre gets 4 games for shoving someone (albeit a late shove) who got injured because they dove, but the hit on Drury, a clear headshot, gets 3 games? Riiiight. Say what you want, "french fag go fuck yourself", etc etc...but he gave the guy a nudge, not a full on hit. Theres a reason the ref didnt call shit when he saw it.

    Then again, who am I to talk about that last line:

  14. #4434
    Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,008
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    My team is undefeated since the Olympics, how about yours?

    Also, I outlined how I DIDNT do anything. Ivaden is the one who hangs with HS chicks.

    PS: Photoshop is for gay computer nerds, Microsoft Paint ftw.

  15. #4435
    TOO MUCH MAN
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,264
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    and wtf? Lapierre gets 4 games for shoving someone (albeit a late shove) who got injured because they dove, but the hit on Drury, a clear headshot, gets 3 games? Riiiight. Say what you want, "french fag go fuck yourself", etc etc...but he gave the guy a nudge, not a full on hit. Theres a reason the ref didnt call shit when he saw it.

    Then again, who am I to talk about that last line:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EciApuzMi_w
    Cross check from behind that made him go into the boards. I didn't see a dive on it, though it seemed like a huge selljob after he hit the ice. Writhing around and then all of a sudden getting up like nothing happened.

  16. #4436
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,362
    BG Level
    7

    At least they're of age in high school. And now that I think about it, only three of them are in high school, most graduated last year.

    Anyway, good to see Ponikarovsky score in his first game. Especially from where he scored, I bet Shero had the biggest grin on earth when that happened.

  17. #4437
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Way to give up gigantic rebounds, Howard.

  18. #4438
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    There we go, took to the 17 minute mark in the first but NBC finally managed to start shoving Crosby down people's throats in a game that comes nowhere remotely close to involving Crosby!

  19. #4439
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    lol @ a weak goaltender interference call nulling a goal in a game that involves Homstrom

    edit: aaand there's the makeup call lol

  20. #4440
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    GG Huet. Also Keith took the penalty for the first goal and got abused for the second.

Page 222 of 276 FirstFirst ... 172 212 220 221 222 223 224 232 272 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6664
    Last Post: 2010-06-14, 00:40
  2. Wide Open: 2009-10 College Basketball Season
    By BarthelloSylph in forum Sports
    Replies: 680
    Last Post: 2010-06-01, 00:26
  3. Official NHL Thread
    By melbufrauma in forum Sports
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 2009-02-04, 00:25
  4. The official '07 NHL Playoff Thread
    By Norelco in forum Sports
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 2007-05-05, 12:08