wat? lol
wat? lol
Mark Eaton: Achiever of the Day.
Devils: Horrible team. Overrated goalie; pathetic power play.
Am I the only one that thinks Cristobal Huet will be the downfall of Chi-town.
Bullshit goalie interference to allow Devil's third goal but whatever, didn't expect to beat them anyway. Fleury played pretty well though, hopefully this is the start of his "next level" he gets on for the playoffs.
Mine and Ivaden's post counts are ridiculously close for both being Pittsburghers, 1496-1494.
I don't recall Philly normally checking this aggressively, but they look good defensively, and Ladd just lit Carcillo the fuck up lol
holy shit. how bout them apples!!
Pronger with a go-ahead goal, 2.1 seconds left
that was fuckin beautiful
Ugh Pronger waits until there's 5 seconds left to remember he's a fucking hockey player
Malkin seems to have some chemistry going with Ponikarovsky. Hopefully he'll start playing like the 3rd best player in the world again. Although we can't seem to beat the Devils this year. It's killing me not having Center Ice this year, i've missed every game.
Malkin is competing with Semin for the "most dumb penalties by a talented player" award.
Nah I disagree. I'd be very happy if he's performing this way all the way and into the playoffs for us. The only fuck up he had last night was allowing the rebound before the Greene goal. Dude stepped into it and probably hit it as hard as Chara can. I can't fault him for not saving it, but I can fault him for allowing such a huge rebound.
Nice pile of 0 offensive effort again by Buffalo. They don't deserve the one point they got.
Nashville plays Los Angeles tomorrow in LA so yeah, I hope they lose too!
Lazy Kane decides to not backcheck and go for a line change with 6 seconds left. Chicago gives up tying goal a few seconds left in the game and ends up losing in OT.
Great goal by Spezza, even better goal by Burrows.
woot 5 win streak by the habs, looking good to keep a playoff spots
also by looking at the points, if rangers loose today and tuesday vs habs, i'm calling the rangers off series offcially